Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos

Started by ikarop, May 01, 2013, 10:53:22 PM

Author
Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos (Read 38,002 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

#60
The spitter one im sure is already in-game as selectable.

Lie

Lie

#61
Quote from: Guts on May 05, 2013, 05:35:33 AM
The spitter one im sure is already in-game as selectable.

No no, the number of bubbles on it's head are different in this one, easy mistake but this dlc head is TOTALLY different... ::)

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

#62
Forlorn hope that they may have done a set of movie-true heads and skins based on the drones in each film (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP, AVP:R). Hell, I wouldn't even mind versions based on the Newborn, Predalien, or Deacon.

Oh modders, where art thou?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

#63
They should have just focused on releasing more bug hunt maps... there's a plethora of source material for them to use.

Lie

Lie

#64
I don't think imagination is one of their strong points... 90% of all DLC that has come out are recycled level.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

#65
Quote from: Lie on May 05, 2013, 06:02:06 AM
I don't think imagination is one of their strong points... 90% of all DLC that has come out are recycled level.

Not exactly hard or costly to do. Seems like its the lazy aproach.

Predaker

Predaker

#66
New TDM/extermination map "Shipwreck" (thanks to thewoolyninja)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_RxiGwKJ9M#ws

ikarop


ACR

ACR

#68
Quote from: ikarop on May 05, 2013, 03:42:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfNaFv7ZRQ0#ws

.........

Goddamn, when he went outside on that map I got a sense of AVP2 Déjà vu there. xD

Looks like Autopsy and Shipwreak will be fun maps. Can't wait till it comes out so I can start going R.J. MacReady on people in them. > = D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#69
All the new maps look pretty good, actually.  I hope their other customisable stuff looks better though. I want more weapons stuff!

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

#70
Quote from: The Necronoir on May 05, 2013, 05:45:35 AM
Forlorn hope that they may have done a set of movie-true heads and skins based on the drones in each film (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP, AVP:R). Hell, I wouldn't even mind versions based on the Newborn, Predalien, or Deacon.

Oh modders, where art thou?

Couldn't agree more.

WinterActual

WinterActual

#71
Quote from: The Necronoir on May 05, 2013, 05:45:35 AM
Oh modders, where art thou?
Without SDK there's little to none that can be done with the game.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

#72
Quote from: WinterActual on May 05, 2013, 07:38:39 PM
Quote from: The Necronoir on May 05, 2013, 05:45:35 AM
Oh modders, where art thou?
Without SDK there's little to none that can be done with the game.

Skins can already be done... I just don't have the skill.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

#73
I thought this game waws dead - are people still playing it?
I love ALiens as much as any fan but they killed this game before it was even released. I did enjoy it enough to play SP campaign once and about 30 minutes of MP (when I could actually connect to a game. I spent more time trying to connect then actually playing so I have given up.

WinterActual

WinterActual

#74
Quote from: The Necronoir on May 06, 2013, 12:26:22 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 05, 2013, 07:38:39 PM
Quote from: The Necronoir on May 05, 2013, 05:45:35 AM
Oh modders, where art thou?
Without SDK there's little to none that can be done with the game.

Skins can already be done... I just don't have the skill.
Skins can't change the gampeplay.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed