Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs)

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Author
Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs) (Read 89,790 times)

OpenMaw

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 08, 2013, 04:19:47 AM
I think Maw was just born that way. :laugh:

Aren't we all?  :)

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 08, 2013, 04:27:14 AM
So many people on here are so mad. Not you, the guy you quoted.

You keep saying that. I don't know where you actually get that idea from. Being critical, or sarcastic, does not equal anger. So, once again, stop saying it.

Remonster

Dissapointed and critical are different than angry. When the people on here are angry, you'll know for sure  :D

Xenomorphine

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 08, 2013, 02:29:14 AM
Kind of like having Vampires that aren't affected by sunlight *coughdawnguardcough*

Technically, they shouldn't be - the original legends had nothing about sunlight harming them. :) Some were even meant to hunt from mid-day on.

szkoki

damn that shutgun has power, even from 20 meters ....

WeaN

Yeah, even on Hard you can kill drones/lurkers/spitters with only one shot or two at a distance. Those things feel so fragile, I have trouble seeing them as any kind of threat.

PVTDukeMorrison

Part 7, 0:41, they play the original Alien theme  ;D

alanwu1233

Quote from: WeaN on Feb 08, 2013, 12:47:26 PM
Yeah, even on Hard you can kill drones/lurkers/spitters with only one shot or two at a distance. Those things feel so fragile, I have trouble seeing them as any kind of threat.

They are indeed space bugs this time.

OpenMaw

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 08, 2013, 03:47:03 PM

Yeah, that was a great little nod. Though I personally would have saved it for say, the derelict. Just saying!

Still, that was an awesome little moment.

I like the atmosphere. This is definitely a game that i'm going to like bits of, in spite of other bits.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 08, 2013, 04:21:18 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 08, 2013, 03:47:03 PM

Yeah, that was a great little nod. Though I personally would have saved it for say, the derelict. Just saying!

Still, that was an awesome little moment.

I like the atmosphere. This is definitely a game that i'm going to like bits of, in spite of other bits.

I agree, there are some things I'm disappointed about (Graphics, though the lighting system makes for it, and Alien Warrior and squad mate AI) I can still see myself having lots of fun with this game. And a big round of applause to Kevin Riepl for the score! Sounds very "Alien". Facehuggers still scare the crap out of me.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HkYc2MXZrY#ws

Five minutes into part 8, major bug with two AI characters not being where they're supposed to be. Lol.

And holy crap the Warriors ARE TINY. Really damn tiny. I've sorta noticed it up to this point, but they are really short when they're running at the player. Their mouth seems to come to the players chin.

Looks like the lurkers decided to glitch too. One just hangs on the ceiling. The other two congo line and do a grab attack. Haha!

saintbenzie

So far from what I'm seeing Avp2010 got the Aliens AI so much better along with the models. In AvP the Aliens actually climbed around on walls and ceilings to get to you before you could even see them and once you did they took a hell of a lot more ammo to kill. It looks like AvP did a better job at realistically portraying the Aliens including acid damage.

aliens13

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 08, 2013, 04:57:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HkYc2MXZrY#ws

Five minutes into part 8, major bug with two AI characters not being where they're supposed to be. Lol.

And holy crap the Warriors ARE TINY. Really damn tiny. I've sorta noticed it up to this point, but they are really short when they're running at the player. Their mouth seems to come to the players chin.

Looks like the lurkers decided to glitch too. One just hangs on the ceiling. The other two congo line and do a grab attack. Haha!
9:32 Is the Raven?

WeaN

Yeah, that's also the name of the mission... creepiest part of the game, in my opinion. Pity it's the only one, too.
You can also unlock his head in MP for your Lurker.

thewallis

Ok am I doing something wrong to watch these videos. Its says there private.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed