Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,220 times)

SM

SM

This one was a Disney pop-up at the showgrounds.  We have another about half an hour down the road that we've never been to.  Probably should some time.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SM on Dec 07, 2020, 10:29:22 PMForce Awakens at the drive-in. Good fun.

I've always wanted to go to a proper drive-in cinema. We do have them here in the UK but they tend to be temporary things.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Megamind

Well that's a great movie I've slept on for a solid decade.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Sound of Metal

Good movie with some solid acting.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 08, 2020, 09:07:10 AM
Quote from: SM on Dec 07, 2020, 10:29:22 PMForce Awakens at the drive-in. Good fun.

I've always wanted to go to a proper drive-in cinema. We do have them here in the UK but they tend to be temporary things.

I remember seeing ANH at the cinema (not the first time I'd seen that film mind) when I was quite young. But my fondest memory of the drive is my two friends hiding in the boot so they wouldn't have to pay. We got in ok then proceeded to drive them at the back of the lot ... let them out then drove away as quickly as possible and as far away as possible ... Hahahaha. They weren't too happy about that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Interstellar

TARS is the best bot. ;D

Kradan

Kradan

Robocop

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Kradan

Kradan

"Thank you"

Billiken

Billiken

I always skip Murphy's death. Brutal, can't watch it

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Boddicker's dad joke was pretty brutal, too.

Beef Dogg

Beef Dogg

Burn after Reading

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Die Hard

"I'm not the one who just got butt f**ked on national TV, Dwayne."

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I haven't seen a movie in centuries. I think I prefer series for now ~ ( ̄□ ̄) zZz

Edit: Although for sure that will change next week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed