The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,771 times)

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jul 21, 2010, 08:07:19 AMb][^2AsG/C.S]^5Hard Rock ^1Hunter[/b] - Pred, Plasma/Disc spammer; instead of doing meelee when close, he chooses to either fire the P.Cannon or throw the Disc, which ALWAYS hits the mark.
That describes almost every Predator on consoles.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Not everyone of them, there's always a few Pred players that limit themselves to claws and spear (which is a bit difficult to use, if your not close to them), myself included. But then again, I play on the PC, so, yeah.... Either way, got some more fuel to the fire:

VeTeRaN_[RUS] - Pred, Plasma spammer; guy must think he's a kangaroo, 'cuz all he ever does is jump around going nuts with the P.Cannon.

vega.plius.2010 - Pred, Plasma/"e" spammer; I noticed this dude seemed desperate to get T.kills and S.kills, and he always used the infamous P.Cannon.

VASYA - Pred, REAL NUISANCE. Honestly, this ****tard must be really messed up. He used a similar tactic to VeTeRaN, P.Cannon shooting everything that moved. When we complained, at the start of the next round, dude changed to our side (Marines), and then, guess what? He started team killing every single marine, completely messing up our score! Then, some other guy got fed up with his antics, and banned him from the server (yay!), though I don't know how he did it.

Chestburster187

Chestburster187

"PS3: B_FRISCO camps constantly and uses ranged weapons in melee. Plus he uses lag to his advantage and taunts."

Yeah, this guy is a tool. Using lag to his advantage is an understatement. He also talks more trash than anyone i've ever seen playing this game. I love pissin' him off, he also rage quits when getting beat...

PSN: OGShotcaller

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Yeah, he said "I could give my controller to my little brother and beat you."  Than he insulted Aliens and kept talking to his friends who kept telling him where I was and bitched about his deaths. Also he claimed Alien LA can't stop Predator HA because he lagged.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

So, in today's haul we have:

[-]zerius - Pred, plasma spammer; he's more of like kangaroo armed with a P.Cannon, cuz hes always jumping around.

[XVI] Callum - Pred, same as the above.

[-]Mad Sciencist - Pred, same as the above.

[-]S-T-F-U-N!! - Pred, same as the above.

One thing I've noticed, is that 3 of these dudes have this "[-]" before their names, and are all in the same group, called "No Respect to Weaklings ([-])". Is it allright to allow a group like this to go unchecked, cuz I've read their rules, and they dont seem to be the kind of group that likes to play fair or have a good time.

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

I want to confess something, I was playing a match were I was a predator, and my team mate was an alien, vs a predator and alien, on the refinery map.
The other team stayed in the room the predator can get the smart disc. The predator would stand facing the walls looking at all entrances and kill anything that came in, if he missed the alien would get them from behind. After they went up by several kills, and I was unable to do much agaist it (I would kill one only to die by the other) I broke into a fit of rage and some how killed them both, and picked up the disc.
I proceeded to use their own strategy against them and got a fifteen kill streak.

I calmed down and realized the error of my ways, and abbandoned my partner to face them alone, I was both their pursecutors.

I killed the alien with a trophy kill but fell to a predator stealth kill.
We won
Did I step out of Line?

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Jul 26, 2010, 04:49:35 AM
I want to confess something, I was playing a match were I was a predator, and my team mate was an alien, vs a predator and alien, on the refinery map.
The other team stayed in the room the predator can get the smart disc. The predator would stand facing the walls looking at all entrances and kill anything that came in, if he missed the alien would get them from behind. After they went up by several kills, and I was unable to do much agaist it (I would kill one only to die by the other) I broke into a fit of rage and some how killed them both, and picked up the disc.
I proceeded to use their own strategy against them and got a fifteen kill streak.

I calmed down and realized the error of my ways, and abbandoned my partner to face them alone, I was both their pursecutors.

I killed the alien with a trophy kill but fell to a predator stealth kill.
We won
Did I step out of Line?

It's just a game... don't lose sleep over it.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Where am I on this list?   :P

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Dont know, Acid, but I dont think you were mentioned here. Anyways, caught a few more:

/_\BLOOD/_\Dante™ - Pred, plasma spammer.

^6A^1g^2e^3n^4t^5 P - Pred, plasma spammer.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jul 26, 2010, 02:48:47 PM

That is the most retarded name.. that's GOTTA be from PC, lol.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Well, yeah, I did say somewhere in this forum that I only play in the PC, so that means I stumble upon these creeps almost every single time. They think that the longer or more complicated their name is, the harder it is for guys like me to report them.  :P

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Here's a few more:

chospo - Alien, tail/wall spammer; this spanish noob looks more like a cockroach than an anything else, cuz he's always on the walls, spamming nonstop, and the few times he did meele, is when hes with his xeno buddies (3vs1).

behemot16 - Alien, wall spammer.

morfey.90 - Alien, 2x tail spammer; could've been lag, but this guy was once able to kill me using only 2 light hits, and that surprised me. Cuz generally there's this brief interval between the attacks, and he did it all in one go, no interval, no nothing.

On a side note, I read something interesting and relevant to this thread in the AvP Steam forum:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1365453
Now I ask this question: has anyone ever encountered this hacker in the game?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jun 25, 2010, 06:15:13 AM
Here's some moar caught in the act:

Nepi..nepi [CZ], Xeno - likes to jump around and perform heavy attacks randomly;

wfim, Pred - watch out for this guy, performs heavy attacks from a really long range (some other players even accused him of using hacks);

Serg071274, Xeno - tail spammer, uses dirty tactics to get the job done and doesn't give a **** what other people think;

sasquatch9, Pred - just another Plasma noob that doesn't even know what 'spamming' means;

J.Konnor-SF, Pred - an arrogant a** that thinks its alright to spam nonstop just cuz hes rank 43, and enjoys pissing off the other players.

The PredJudge has spoken.

No idea why these people should be on the wall of shame - everybody has their own tactics. o___O

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jul 26, 2010, 02:48:47 PM
Dont know, Acid, but I dont think you were mentioned here. Anyways, caught a few more:

/_\BLOOD/_\Dante™ - Pred, plasma spammer.

Yeah I noticed this second guy did a lot of SKs, but you know what it doesn't really bother me all that much. It's a game. I've gotten shit from people for using the plasma caster and spears during predator hunt, but really how else do you expect a predator to play? If someone can get kills in with the Alien tail why not use it? If a player is given the tools to play a certain way, they're going to use them until balancing patches are in.

Hacks or cheats are another thing and shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Also I think the biggest problem is balancing. There are usually way to many preds or aliens in most matches. Is there an option to force team ratios on ded servers?

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Reminds me when I said the disc patch was gonna make preds use the cannon more.. and that's what I see, lol.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed