The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,809 times)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Ok, maybe I do suck sometimes, I admit it, but at least I limit myself to using the claws, pulse rifle, or shotgun and I know what I saw, and these guys I pointed out are the real deal. If I knew how to record the whole thing I'd post here to prove my point.

predfacehugger

predfacehugger

Ran into a few "hackers" today playing Pyramid Infestation. Marines kept shooting us aliens through the walls. They held out for a long time until their sorry butts got attacked in a team effort  ;D

Meatspam - Used a shotty knocking people off of structures in Infestation for about 4 matches straight until he left. Also used some sorta teleport glitch avoiding people..

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Oho, just met a Sweden bastard that just cuz he had a high score during Pred Hunt, he was god. Used a similar tactic to the aforementioned Meatspam: shotgun in our faces until we fell. Managed to get revenge on him when I became the pred, and trophy killed him.  nW|Unknown Hero is his name, so watch out for this spammer.
[EDIT]
Got another one, Pred: ChcolateDan, jumps around like a raving lunatic, always firing the shoulder cannon, doesn't seem to understand the complaints.

Kane

Kane

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jul 16, 2010, 04:10:41 AM
Oho, just met a Sweden bastard that just cuz he had a high score during Pred Hunt, he was god. Used a similar tactic to the aforementioned Meatspam: shotgun in our faces until we fell. Managed to get revenge on him when I became the pred, and trophy killed him.  nW|Unknown Hero is his name, so watch out for this spammer.

Quote from: predfacehugger on Jul 15, 2010, 11:54:58 PM
Meatspam - Used a shotty knocking people off of structures in Infestation for about 4 matches straight until he left.

What's shameful about that?

zeeky

zeeky

The only type of spam that really annoys me, this is especially bad for PS3, Is the alien tail whipe when they are on walls. I couldnt name all of the players who have use this. Its especially horrible when being a marine.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Kane - you ask me: "What's shameful about that?". I'll answer: The arrogant and provocative way they interact with other players, the constant abuse of some of the most powerfur weapons in the game, the fact that they're cowards whose only way of playing this game is by camping and keeping their distance...
The list's pretty big, should I go on?

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Kane on Jul 16, 2010, 12:26:52 PM

Meatspam - Used a shotty knocking people off of structures in Infestation for about 4 matches straight until he left.

I think he means he was shooting other marines and making them fall off the side of ledges to their death. Really annoying.

Brother

Brother

That is the effect of friendly fire even when it's disabled. I mentioned it needs fixing right after the release but nothing so far.

Kane

Kane

Quote from: newbeing on Jul 16, 2010, 03:49:23 PM
Quote from: Kane on Jul 16, 2010, 12:26:52 PM

I think he means he was shooting other marines and making them fall off the side of ledges to their death. Really annoying.

Yes you're right.
I must have misunderstood him. ;)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

It's cool, Kane. Anyways, entered a server, the [U.S.S.[Sulaco] Official Clan Server], and I wish I hadn't. It was Spam Hell in there, and I suspect a few hackers were there as well. Here are some of the highlights:

Hives' Elite Guard - Alien, wall spammer; doesn't care about fairplay, and is impossibly fast.

<~ЭlektroVenik~> - Pred, cannon spammer.

Gar-CIA - Alien, wall spammer/suspected hacker; right in the beggining of the game, he killed me while he was like 6 meters away, all light attacks, and did a similar number on others, namely marines.

exmi1 - Pred, cannon spammer.

bébé A L I E N - Alien, wall & tail spammer; also enjoys using heavy hits repeatedly.

mamorval314 - Pred, same as the others.

Stalker

Stalker

I don't usually complain about others, but I ran into 'EXILE FROM HELL' tonight in a ranked mach on XBL. I was playing solo against 2 aliens, him being one of them. After murdering them for about 5 minutes, he quit as host & the ranked game ended just like that.

When I sent him a message asking why the hell did he just back out of a ranked game, he proceeded to cuss me out like a 10 year old & called me a noob, despite me being far ahead of his team's score. This is why childish people should not play this game, crying like a baby & quitting out of XP matches just aren't cool.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

This as got to be the most annoying ****tard I've ever played Pred Hunt with.

RazorEdge-RFW-LCpl - Pred, cannon spammer, general annoyance; an idiot that likes to jump around all the while shooting the darn thing. When he's the Marine, he starts shooting people with the shotty to knock 'em down, then runs away (all the while giggling like a dork, I imagine). Spent most of the time doing that to me, only cuz we have similar names, and cuz I used to call myself Razor_Edge in the past. If you ever meet this dude, give him an ***-whooping for me, 'k?

[EDIT]
Got a few more, 2 of which I suspect are using hacks.

Killer PL - Alien, "e" button spammer; dunno bout this dude, but he was always pulling stealth kills FROM THE FRONT. Even when I had my back to the wall, he still did it.

Skirmisher™ - Alien, same as the above, takes a WHOLE clip from the Pulse Rifle to put him down.

manti - Pred, average Plasma noob; likes to keep his distance, like a sniper.

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jul 19, 2010, 03:19:21 PM
Killer PL - Alien, "e" button spammer; dunno bout this dude, but he was always pulling stealth kills FROM THE FRONT. Even when I had my back to the wall, he still did it.

I've had that happen to me before. I remember someone on Xbox Live called 'PyN Mirror' just phasing through me & stealth killing me even though I was trying to have a stand-up fight with him. He must have done it to me at least a dozen times during a single match, by which point I was really calling bullshit.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

I know, it really ticks me off when they spend the whole game doin' that. Anyway, caught another one:

timoha.valkov - Alien, wall/heavy tail spammer. I REALLY hope they fix this in the next patch, cuz I can never block that damn tail of theirs, or stop it in time.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Here's a few more to the list. One thing I've noticed is that most spammers are either Russian or from Poland. Either way, they still tick me off.

^0[NGC]^2Vegeta - Pred, abusive Plasma cannon/Mine spammer; nearly all his kills were plasma kills and mine kills, y'know, throwing the mine at us Marines like a grenade.

Mr. Di - Pred, Plasma spammer; managed to score 6 straight kills with the P.Cannon. Really hard to kill, not even with headshots can you stop this dude.

[^2AsG/C.S]^5Hard Rock ^1Hunter - Pred, Plasma/Disc spammer; instead of doing meelee when close, he chooses to either fire the P.Cannon or throw the Disc, which ALWAYS hits the mark.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed