New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 95,287 times)

Vulhala

My god. I just can't stop watching it. It's.......my god.  :'(

severen76

Holy shit! That looks a lot more like Alien than I was originally expected, there looks to be some cronenberg-esque body horror too. 

The coolest thing for me is that an IMAX screen just opened at a cineworld maybe an hour away from. Now I just need to successfully drag the misses along and all will be well in the world.

boostedlsj

What is going on at :45? Looks like a hinge opening inside of some kinda of tunnel?

zuzuki

In the higher quality trailer at 0:50 mark you can see they are being scared by someone big coming towards themin the ampule room. you only get to see the big ass hand, but the guy in the back points his riffle toward it and the chick looks scared by whatever is that big thing.

At 0:56 you get to see someone pointing quicly the flashlight at something, that is close to the ground judging by the direction.

So they will probably be ,,greated'' by the space jockey in one of the rooms, and in another one something small that moves close to the ground scares the other guy,maybe it's the snake-thing

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 17, 2012, 05:07:21 PM
So that's it then,

They Find the discarded suit, and probably the seat/interface then force shaw into putting the helmet on so she can interface with the ship. Meanwhile other people are infected/ attacked in other ways?

What? how do you know this? Seems implausible

PredAlienFreak

RoaryUK

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 17, 2012, 04:53:41 PM
Quote from: fiveways on Mar 17, 2012, 04:11:54 PM
Wow, there is just no pleasing people on these forums.  17 pages and mostly complaints?

Maybe they should try watching and participating in movies (and their respective forums) that they DO like. There's a handful of us here that are right at home. You instantly know a fellow member who 'gets it' from one who doesn't. Regardless of the knee jerk reactions to out of context glimpses of shit they think they know everything about.

Back off man... we're all entitled to our opinions here, doesn't matter wether we get it or not, no one knows what's going on for sure, and for your information it's called DEBATING not COMPLAINING ....end of rant!!  ::) 

ikarop

I just noticed. Two David androids! Or not...

Deuterium

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 17, 2012, 06:38:47 PM

Could the person closest to the camera be Charlize Theron?

RoaryUK

Interesting suggestion, and I recall old Riddles did say there may be 2 droids in Prometheus, but I assumed the other was Vickers.... very interesting!

Bat Chain Puller

Cooould be.

It stands to reason that they would have more than just one model on an excursion such as that given all that info they dumped on the timeline recently.

Vulhala

Quote from: RoaryUK on Mar 17, 2012, 06:38:21 PM
Wow, there is just no pleasing people on these forums.  17 pages and mostly complaints?

Maybe they should try watching and participating in movies (and their respective forums) that they DO like. There's a handful of us here that are right at home. You instantly know a fellow member who 'gets it' from one who doesn't. Regardless of the knee jerk reactions to out of context glimpses of shit they think they know everything about.

Back off man... we're all entitled to our opinions here, doesn't matter wether we get it or not, no one knows what's going on for sure, and for your information it's called DEBATING not COMPLAINING ....end of rant!!  ::)

That'll do. And that goes for everyone involved, not just Roary.

PVTDukeMorrison

Can somebody get me a picture of this "xeno snake", I'm just not seeing it.

fiveways

Quote from: RoaryUK on Mar 17, 2012, 06:38:21 PM

Some are debating for sure.  Some are honestly being over critical over minor details that have no context.  Like, I don't think the space jockey maybe being a touch smaller, or that it is a suit, matters.  Many seem to think it will ruin the film.

I am confident it will at least be decent movie.  At least it will be better then anything that came after the first "Alien". 

BUGZ

All looks good. On closer inspection the jockeys 'suit' appears to be retracting into the chair. Interesting!

Bri :o

Bat Chain Puller

My Dad just watched the trailer (and the older teaser) for the 1st time.

Bat Chain Father says: "Looks slick. Looks nothing like Alien except that thing that pilots the ship. Looks like men in space suits fighting other men in space suits. I did see a couple shots of some writhing tentacles."

This coming from a 60 year old Alien fan who is a complete Prometheus virgin.

For what it's worth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed