The blue liquid

Started by SlappyMCnasty, Nov 07, 2007, 03:37:56 PM

Author
The blue liquid (Read 50,456 times)

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

About the blue liquid that the predator uses to destroy the remains of alien bodies. I DONT like it. the new film sems verry intresting and down right rather good, but this bluliquid kinda destroy some of the verry cool spect of the alien creature, The alien got acid for blood, a super corossive acid, every inch of the alien is of courcse imune too the effects of he acid since it serves as the creatures life jucie. Then you might think that no other acid would harm the creature, wich is auctully rigt, acids are molucular composed alike, watching a blue liquid dessolve the alien yust as its blood does to its victim is almost disgusting.  aliens burn people, ALIEN DONT get burned!! (of acid that is, of cource)

unless the blue crap is infact a chemical dsigned to dissolve alien cells att an molucular level and dont auctully work as an acid, rather than a molycul (heck how u spell it) destroyer. so F*UCK the blue crap, whos whit me! ???

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: SlappyMCnasty on Nov 07, 2007, 03:37:56 PM
this bluliquid kinda destroy some of the verry cool spect of the alien creature

This should be the least of your worries.

pred_alien

pred_alien

how do we know the makeup of the blue liquid??? it may be an acid specifically designed to destroy aliens at a molecular level..

Highland

Highland

I think its a good idea, It wipes out the evidence.

Maybe it turns the acid in the aliens blood against itself....

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

QuoteMaybe it turns the acid in the aliens blood against itself....

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"!!!!! NEVERRRR!!!! thank god this guy dont directs, dont even write a fan fic...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: pred_alien on Nov 07, 2007, 03:47:24 PM
how do we know the makeup of the blue liquid??? it may be an acid specifically designed to destroy aliens at a molecular level..

Very probably.

Although the concept does virtually scream out 'plot device'.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: SlappyMCnasty on Nov 07, 2007, 03:52:22 PM

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"!!!!! NEVERRRR!!!! thank god this guy dont directs, dont even write a fan fic...
dude are you a dropout??? your grammer is atrocious

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

perhaps I dontlive in the us...

back to blue liquid crap

dDave

dDave

^^^^^^^^

maybe its like the blue sreum in blade^^ where ndeakon frost explode at the end...

how funny and bad at same time :(

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SlappyMCnasty on Nov 07, 2007, 03:52:22 PM

Whats so stupid about it? there doesnt need to be a University course on every element of the dam movie, like the alien fans want. I've heard them quoting sh*t from the Discovery Channel and trying to apply the theory to the fictional movie!  :D 

Maybe we should just bring ripley back from the dead, with all her memory's, that'll sort it?

sh*t.....they done that already.

dDave

dDave

maybe he has syringes with this blue liquid and when he inject it to an alien body, the acid-blood truns into other kind of acid, which melt the aliens from within... like highlandpred said it...

but... mom... that would be silly, because when he had to clean up splattered aliens on the street or so...^^

Accaris

Accaris

I bet it's nanotech.

Dusk

Dusk

Just how much of that stuff is the Predator supposed to carry around?

nukem11

nukem11

I think its a good idea because his mission isn't for trophies this time its to eradicate each and every alien and make sure there's no evidence that they were there.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 07, 2007, 04:19:08 PM
Just how much of that stuff is the Predator supposed to carry around?

the goblets may be small, (think the Rock)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed