Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 94,795 times)

Still Collating...

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 29, 2021, 05:19:17 PM
Any idea how I start Campaign 3? I did the final mission of the second campaign twice now and it still won't unlock.

You need to talk to Santos so he'll unlock the other campaign.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 30, 2021, 11:19:14 AM
Any idea how I start Campaign 3? I did the final mission of the second campaign twice now and it still won't unlock.

You might have to speak to people more than once. Unlocking the Horde after finishing all three campaigns was really buggy for me. After talking to the key people once and removing their priority exclamation points, I had to go back and talk to everyone again and shoot the breeze for it to work.

Jarac

Jarac

My friend has been playing religiously, and I'm the bigger Alien fan, lol. Lot's of people buying and playing, having a good time. It's very good for the franchise.

ChanceVance

3-3 keeps kicking my ass even on Standard, any tips for what I could personally do to try and help myself out? 

First time I tried as a gunner, it went well until the two stalkers showed up. 

Second time I was a Tech with a Demo and a bot. Somehow we lasted all the way until again the two stalkers showed up. 

Third time I thought I'd learnt from my previous two attempts. Went in as a Demo with a flamethrower and the missiles for crowd control. Same outcome. I actually destroyed the final engine thing and both the stalkers were down to like 10% health but so were my other teammates and they fell.

It's pissing me off big time.   

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 30, 2021, 02:11:20 PM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 30, 2021, 11:19:14 AM

You might have to speak to people more than once. Unlocking the Horde after finishing all three campaigns was really buggy for me. After talking to the key people once and removing their priority exclamation points, I had to go back and talk to everyone again and shoot the breeze for it to work.

Talked to everyone. Still not unlocking. It was doing this on the preview build. Looks like I'm not the only one according to the discord.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I'm not sure if it was addressed in a patch or what but my matchmaking on XB has greatly improved, and I mean huge improvement.

I'm getting human team mates almost instantly now. Yesterday was my first time playing with real people that I didn't invite from my friends list actually.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, matchmaking is fixed for me as well. I'm not certain if it was the patch - a few people told me prior to the patch that they experienced the same problem but it eventually fixed/corrected itself. Whatever the case,, I'm just glad it works now.

Now I just wish it wouldn't disconnect me with connection issues 30 minutes into a match!  >:(  Interestingly enough, it's never happened in private match games - just with randomers. 🤔

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 31, 2021, 11:13:03 AM
Talked to everyone. Still not unlocking. It was doing this on the preview build. Looks like I'm not the only one according to the discord.

Ugh! That's horrible!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 31, 2021, 03:40:20 PM
Now I just wish it wouldn't disconnect me with connection issues 30 minutes into a match!  >:(  Interestingly enough, it's never happened in private match games - just with randomers. 🤔

It's likely the host dropping out.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2021, 04:29:56 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 31, 2021, 03:40:20 PM

It's likely the host dropping out.

Mister T

Mister T

Who keeps deleting my responses to POS Spinelli?

It's rather rude of you not to notify me.  I've been a member here for almost 10 years.  This is BS!!!

PAS Spinelli

bruh first you start spreading lies then you start throwing insults, get ahold of yourself will ya

Sabres21768

Quote from: Mister T on Sep 01, 2021, 02:01:20 AM
Who keeps deleting my responses to POS Spinelli?

It's rather rude of you not to notify me.  I've been a member here for almost 10 years.  This is BS!!!
You've been here 10 years and you only have 26 posts?

SuperiorIronman

Still unplayable for me.
Matchmaking is still broken and I got a new bug. Since Alpha and Beta are used instead of Human players they'll naturally follow you right? WRONG. Alpha and Beta stood in the same spot unmoving shooting off into the distance and as enemies kept spawning they'd remain there rather than leave through the door. So Alpha dies and Beta gets downed again. I circle back because I was baffled they refused to follow me. Naturally once I reach the end of the level Beta stands in the same place this time not shooting and gets overtaken easily by the horde.

This also went for sentry guns as they stood there and fired on nothing.

f**k this game.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Glad I haven't had any of those issues

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed