Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 95,079 times)

Hemi

Hemi

"AI Teammate Effectiveness"<---doesn't mean the game can't be beat solo... Remember, health and amount of Xeno's probably scales with player count. I don't see a problem here. At all.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I just need AI teammates to take the hits from the xeno while I John Wick my way to victory. 

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 07, 2021, 06:48:16 AM
I just need AI teammates to take the hits from the xeno while I John Wick my way to victory.

Well said 😎

judge death

Quote from: Hemi on Aug 06, 2021, 08:23:13 PM
"AI Teammate Effectiveness"<---doesn't mean the game can't be beat solo... Remember, health and amount of Xeno's probably scales with player count. I don't see a problem here. At all.
Have to see, know other games like this which is unbeatable on higher settings unless you play with other human players as ai wont stand a chance. Myself want to play on higher settings with acid damage etc but offline and single player mode.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll probably play it on offline mode on the first hardest difficulty, and then replay with humans after I absorb everything story wise on the harder difficulty.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 11, 2021, 03:07:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6w54oF6t0o&t=29s

New shot of the queen there, but still not giving too much about that encounter away. Looking forward to that battle.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I pre-ordered finally.

Kinda sad how little buzz (good or bad) this game has created in the community. Barely a ripple in th water really. Maybe just burned too many times?

PVTDukeMorrison

Have the devs said anything about randomized encounters? Does it have an AI director like L4D where every playthrough the enemy spawns will be different?

molasar

molasar

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 16, 2021, 09:36:00 PM
Have the devs said anything about randomized encounters? Does it have an AI director like L4D where every playthrough the enemy spawns will be different?

Yes, there are randomized encounters and different spawns occur.

BTW some people already got physical console versions and completed all campaigns. So any footage is from unpatched version.

windebieste

What has the impression of the game been like from these people?

-Windebieste.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 16, 2021, 11:31:06 PM
What has the impression of the game been like from these people?

-Windebieste.

I do not know but the game seems to be great as an arcadey shooter. However there are things in it (or rather are not) that may disappoint some fans.

I do not want to spoil anything though.

StanSwitek

I'm in quite the conundrum, my friend wants to play on PS4, which I have. I would prefer to get it on PC, but it doesn't look like crossplay is included. So I have to wait to see some PS4 Pro ingame footage to see how it runs before I can make my final decision.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Do naked helicopters at your friend until he upgrades to computer.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 16, 2021, 09:20:50 PM
I pre-ordered finally.

Kinda sad how little buzz (good or bad) this game has created in the community. Barely a ripple in th water really. Maybe just burned too many times?

That has much to do with it. 

I think if positive word of mouth spreads then you will see interest increase. 

Isolation was a good Alien title, but AvP2010 was underwhelming and ACM was terribad. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed