Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 93,681 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Deeper definitely, the more Engineer stuff, the better.

Hemi

Hemi

Bit worried it might be a bit too much Engineer stuff.. Prob just the 1 campaign, which is fine... just don't overdo it. I hope the other campaigns show us some love for the setting of the actual Aliens movie. I want to see more corridors like this:

Quote"Then go play ACM!"

Yeah yeah yeah....  :-X

Slightly upgraded of course... With 50 years into the future and all.

Though does it need to be... A campaign centering around an old abandoned colony would be cool.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Hemi on Jul 12, 2021, 08:11:46 AM
Bit worried it might be a bit too much Engineer stuff..

I'm worried after reading the prequel novel that Alien will start becoming a clone of "The Thing."

Corporal Hicks

PVTDukeMorrison

I don't think that hair is within regs, the Sgt major is gonna rip her a new one

molasar

molasar

"This is how you'll kill xenomorphs in Aliens: Fireteam Elite"

https://www.pcgamer.com/this-is-how-youll-kill-xenomorphs-in-aliens-fireteam-elite/

Nice low preorder prices of PC versions in UK.

32% off

https://www.shopto.net/en/search/?input_search=aliens%20fireteam

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: molasar on Jul 12, 2021, 09:34:43 PM
"This is how you'll kill xenomorphs in Aliens: Fireteam Elite"

With Pews.

seattle24

seattle24

Just read on Twitter the size of the game on PS4/PS5 is 13gb... fairly small. I suppose that's reflected in the price point. Not gonna lie, tad more cautious about what the quality of the final product will be like.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Senua's Sacrifice was a short but sweet game. 

If it is short and is decent, I can deal. 

Whatever you want to call this, loot shooter, leveling shooter, whatever initially release with nowhere near the content level they will finish at.  So the more popular it is initially, the better chance the more and more content will be added on later.

Division, Division 2, and Destiny all had WAY more content than was initially released. 

PVTDukeMorrison

I feel like this game is a budget test bed to see what audience reactions are to more "Aliens" styled games

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 13, 2021, 10:11:27 PM
I feel like this game is a budget test bed to see what audience reactions are to more "Aliens" styled games
I feel like this game is priced accordingly for how much playability I'm expecting

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 12, 2021, 01:59:33 PM
Quote from: Hemi on Jul 12, 2021, 08:11:46 AM
Bit worried it might be a bit too much Engineer stuff..

I'm worried after reading the prequel novel that Alien will start becoming a clone of "The Thing."

You did see that white thing in the trailer, right? It's like there trying to introduce different 'aliens' like covenant and Prometheus.

And I've pre ordered the ultimate edition...I really hop this isn't a halo type of game...

Hemi

Hemi

13Gb is small these days? Could just be that the devs know how to optimise and compress their games, instead of beeing lazy about it like with all the AAA+ games these days. We shall see I guess.

Maybe the console version gets those low-res textures again like with ACM lol.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Hemi on Jul 14, 2021, 08:44:52 AM
13Gb is small these days? Could just be that the devs know how to optimise and compress their games, instead of beeing lazy about it like with all the AAA+ games these days. We shall see I guess.

Maybe the console version gets those low-res textures again like with ACM lol.

For the sake of comparison that puts it close to Predator Hunting Grounds in size.

Hemi

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed