Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 94,628 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

As far as I'm concerned this game has about as much canonical legitimacy as Aliens (1990 by Konami).

And I'm okay with that, heck I can probably even enjoy this game while still shunning the prequel films, isn't that lovely.  :)

Hemi

Hemi

Neca Halloween Event. Bright weird ass aliens everywere. Hell YES!

It's doesn't need to be 100% canon imo. Have fun with the licence. You can please the hardcore fanbase with things like having a campaign fireteam prior to the infestation in Hadleys Hope (so we can nerd-out agian in ops lol, only better this time), and get the casual crowd with funky gun skins/armor and fun event-gametypes. Facehugger-day or something.

Why do I feel like Gennaro from JP saying this...XD

SiL

SiL

I believe games and the EU are where all the weird crazy ideas SHOULD be. Gimme bubble gum pink Aliens in a game, I'm keen.

Drukathi

Drukathi

That is the natural order of things.

Crazy Rich

Gimme tesla coil aliens.

BlueMarsalis79

I prefer it like I'm inhabiting the universe of the films but I see the appeal.

Still Collating...

SiL

SiL

The Aliens are from the Konami arcade game from the 80s - although they seem to be zapping Lin Kurosawa from AvP  :D

Corporal Hicks

SiL

SiL

Nice!

BlazinBlueReview

Another thing that I just learned is that it can be played offline. So for those with poor internet, like myself, we don't have to miss out on this.

molasar

molasar

For those that want to get a PC version cheap (17% off). Plus use a following 10% off discount code: UNDERHIVE

Search the both editions in their catalog as direct links do not work.

https://2game.com

RidgeTop

acrediblesource

I don'tmind it much but they all seem to think that one hammer type  is a one tool suits all on the job.
They all look inactive. Maybe part of the mission is to completely manually deactivate them before they come on line.

BlueMarsalis79

"Why not ask me about Endeavor safety protocols?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed