Predator Homeworld

Started by CelticP, Sep 10, 2007, 09:46:24 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld (Read 46,792 times)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jan 24, 2008, 02:21:21 PM
I liked it too, but i would like to see more of it.

me too, but its good to hold back, gives you that bit of wonder.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I love when Wolf turns around on his chair. So badass.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There is a pyramid.

Blood

Blood

The Brothers clearly stated they only see the other films as canon, the nomadic concept from the books/comics/forums doesn't carry any weight with them. 
Nothing in AVP-R actually states it's THE homeworld.

My wife always laughs when Wolf leaves, it looks like he's just commuting to work.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Blood on Jan 24, 2008, 05:36:40 PM
The Brothers clearly stated they only see the other films as canon, the nomadic concept from the books/comics/forums doesn't carry any weight with them. 
Nothing in AVP-R actually states it's THE homeworld.

My wife always laughs when Wolf leaves, it looks like he's just commuting to work.

Well, didn't they botch the RC because they deemed not necessary to take AR under advisement when conceiving the PQ's RC and therefore missed out on some very important information...? ::)

the crowing

the crowing

to tell the truth, i didn't really like the predator homeworld that much.
i mean buildings ontop of lava? thats seems pretty illogical due to unsteady ground movements ie earthquakes (or would it be called predator homeworld quakes because its not on earth??? ::)), volcano eruptions ect.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Isn't earthquake actually referring to earth, as in the continental crust and soil and rock and etc, not the planet's name?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yeah, I noticed the pyramid. It looked old and craggy, but was a nice addition. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed