Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs)

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Author
Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs) (Read 89,789 times)

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Esoteric_Voyage on Feb 07, 2013, 10:23:41 PM
the motion sensor does not appear to go off or make a sound unless you are actually looking at it.

Not so. It makes a single pulsing sound to alert you there's movement in the area. If you want to keep a track of it, then you have to bring it up.

Bit strange, really. Should keep the increasing/decreasing warning sound or get rid of it entirely. Doesn't seem logical for it to only give a single audio warning if it's already on.

hfeldhaus

only just resisting the temptation to watch

RagingDragon

11:20 shotgun to the face execution move ::) :laugh:

But the music is rather nice, lots of Horner cues in there, and those sounds sure are delicious. Rifles sound great and they nailed the Aliens too, from what I've watched so far.

Still... it's hovering in the meh range XD I bet multiplayer will be some fun as long as f**kers keep playing.

The no acid damage really is ridiculous. It kind of makes them... not very Alien. Go figure!

Kind of like having Vampires that aren't affected by sunlight *coughdawnguardcough*

Deathly_rYaN

For the Part 4, at 30 sec Lets all just say he pulled a Hudson

Corporate Merc

This commentator is really annoying, wish he'd shut the f@#k up. The gameplay is good, all he does is complain, the ai friendlies suck ,the graphics suck, ok we get it. He must not be playing on 1080i, I can tell you its gonna look sweet on that.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 08, 2013, 03:21:03 AM
He must not be playing on 1080i, I can tell you its gonna look sweet on that.

That should solve all the problems.

Riuthsss

This commentator is really annoying, wish he'd shut the f@#k up. The gameplay is good, all he does is complain, the ai friendlies suck ,the graphics suck, ok we get it. He must not be playing on 1080i, I can tell you its gonna look sweet on that.

I also think that his issues as far as ai will be altered in Ultimate Bad-Ass mode.

PRI. HUDSON

I bet this looks pretty on a PC. If I get a nicer laptop then I will probably play this on there with a 360 controller.

OpenMaw

Oh, 1080i makes the aliens not retarded does it?

Corporate Merc

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 08, 2013, 04:11:43 AM

You know what I mean graphic wise, dont be a smartass.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 08, 2013, 04:15:38 AM

I think Maw was just born that way. :laugh:

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 08, 2013, 04:15:38 AM

So many people on here are so mad. Not you, the guy you quoted.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed