Hunting Grounds Patch Release Thread

Started by Wurd77, Apr 21, 2020, 04:11:11 PM

Author
Hunting Grounds Patch Release Thread (Read 28,524 times)

RidgeTop

New hotfix out today. Mr. Black's mask is also unlockable now. https://t.co/0iOD9kgYid?amp=1

Kailem

Quote-Fixed an issue where the new Predator trophies were not appearing in field lockers
Massacre Machete
Russian Pernach
Lorena's Amorcito

Fother mucker.....

Kailem

Quote from: IllfonicPaid DLC
-New playable Fireteam member - Isabelle
-Early Access to new Fireteam weapon - NRV-E (Sniper Rifle)

Free Update
-New Map - Headquarters
-New Collectibles - OWLF Tape series 2

General
-Addressed an exploit spot in Airstrip
-Fixed an issue in Airstrip where certain parts of the map did not have the proper lighting
-Fixed an issue in Airstrip where the downed helicopter not always showing up during certain missions
-Fixed an issue in Airstrip where the reinforcements may sometimes spawn Fireteam members in the incorrect location

Fireteam
General
-Fireteam members can no longer muddy up in Clash mode
-Fixed an issue where Dutch 1987 was not working properly in custom private matches, 'Big Head Mode'
-Fixed an issue where certain cosmetics were not properly displaying on Dutch 2025
-Fixed an issue where Dutch's beard was floating over his body during certain cinematics

Predator
Weapons
Battle Axe
-Fixed an issue where the Battle Axe was not properly being sheathed when entering Predkour

Plasma Caster
-Fixed an issue where the Plasma Caster reticle was not properly focusing while charging

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-22/22419

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Patch 2.23

Free Update

Four new obtainable Predator trophies
Broken Ancient Sword
Indonesian Kris Dagger
Gold Medal
Unidentified Alien Skull

Platinum (Level 100) and Golden (Level 150) Shaders now unlockable for the Elder and Alpha Predator

City Hunter Rebreather Mask now unlockable (was previously early access)

General

Fixed several exploit locations on the Headquarters map
Fixed an issue with one of the intro cinematics on the Headquarters map
Fixed an issue where certain O.W.L.F. tapes were unable to be played in certain languages

Fireteam

General

Isabelle's downed limit increased to 3 (from 2)
Fixed an issue with Isabelle's VO while falling
Isabelle's head is now the proper size when playing in Big Head Mode
Isabelle's stats are now displayed properly in the customization menu
Fixed an issue where the incorrect subtitles were being displayed for Isabelle
Fixed an issue where Last Man Standing would not trigger if the other Fireteam members are kicked from being idled

Weapons

NRV-E

Fixed an issue where the NRV-E sniper rifle had shaders that were incorrectly locked

Plasma Rifle Prototype

Fixed an issue where several shader's for the Plasma Rifle Prototype were missing

Predator

General

Fixed an issue where the Viking and Valkyrie Predator exclusive armor and skin tints were not being granted properly
Fixed an issue where the City Hunter Predator was not properly playing certain audio
Fixed an issue where the Predlocks would behave incorrectly when turning the Frame Cap option off

Weapons

Combistick

Fixed an issue where the Combistick could sometimes become permanently stuck in a tree

Katana

Fixed an issue where a Predator could stack damage with the Katana by alternating between attack types

Smart Disc

Fixed an issue where the Smart Disc would sometimes cause the Predator player to lose input

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-23/22899

RidgeTop

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 19, 2021, 06:01:29 PM
Fixed an issue with Isabelle's VO while falling

lol

Samhain13

It was not an issue.  ;)

Voodoo Magic

I make the same noise as her when my vodka bottle is empty.

Kailem

She's just been away on another planet for so long she hasn't gotten used to Earth's gravity yet.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Thanks to Ridgetop for pointing it out (at least I assume it was his twitter) but what in the hell is that noise on HQ?

I wanna think it's a ship. Whatever it is the sound seems like it's coming from the facility itself. Anyone know of any other maps that has anything weird going on? It occurred to me that since HQ released early they may have let something slip that we weren't supposed to know about until later. In this case it might've been to tie in with a Predator release or something alongside lone wolf.

Kailem

It sounds like some sort of crazy generator powering up, or a cloaked ship perhaps? Either way it's odd. Could just be something that was always meant to be there though and we weren't hearing, like the voiceovers for any of the missions on HQ, and now seemingly some on Excavation too.

Speaking of weird things and Excavation, I did a match on their yesterday where no enemies came when we extracted at the water area. Then when we took down the Pred, no enemies showed up to attack the body either.

Don't know if it's just at that one evac point, but that's something they'll need to fix at some point.

SuperiorIronman

I'm not expecting a response from them but I am sending a message to OldKingHamlet on the forums now. I'm curious if that was meant to be here or if it's something different. If it is something like a ship I'm not expecting them to say anything but at the very least I did bring up the exfil swarm not swarming nor being prompt. I'll update here if I get a response.

acrediblesource

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 20, 2021, 01:30:04 PM
I'm not expecting a response from them but I am sending a message to OldKingHamlet on the forums now. I'm curious if that was meant to be here or if it's something different. If it is something like a ship I'm not expecting them to say anything but at the very least I did bring up the exfil swarm not swarming nor being prompt. I'll update here if I get a response.

I noticed the new HQ sound too. Sounds great and ominous. From the looks of it, the HQ has hydro pumps and maybe all that water is generrating energy. But the new noise only happened in the latest update patch. Still its pretty cool if you have a subwooofer.

Still Collating...

Is it just me or does the game keep crashing more often since the update? (I play on Steam)

Kailem

It definitely feels less stable than it did.

I played a game yesterday where the reinforcements just never spawned in. Never had the countdown timer, never got the blue icon, nothing. Everyone died permanently on their first life. Also had a few instances of the knife not equipping in the weapon wheel, there's no voiceovers whatsoever on the new HQ map (for the mission briefly and during the mission) and sometimes not even in previous maps where I know I've had them before. And some of the ending cutscenes now show multiple evac choppers.

So yeah, they definitely broke a few things methinks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed