NECA's 18″ Giger's Alien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 15, 2008, 11:15:37 PM

Author
NECA's 18″ Giger's Alien Pictures (Read 9,209 times)

Ty

Ty

:o   Man I NEED this figure!!! I WANT IT SO MUUCH!! It's sooo classical and detailed...

ZEN

ZEN

They should make a 4 ft tall alien queen with 50+ points of articulation   ;D  .

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

thanks Neca ! now give us the Alien Queen.

blixx66

blixx66

Yeah this would have been nice if Mcfarlane had'ent already done it. Why is it that you have multiple toy companies making figures of the exact same characters over and over!! I would have been happier with a good Cameron Alien or even a decent Resurrection drone. BoOOOoo this figure!    :-\      >:(  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

So basically the 7'' Alien is just a smaller version of the 18'' really....

gameoverman

gameoverman

It looks better than the McFarlane version..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The McFarlane version is well-done, I don't know what everyone is complaining about.

Ty

Ty

:o   I REALLY want this figure! This like, number... 2 on the list of things I really need! Or some thing like that...    ;D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Things I need:  oxygen, water, 18" alien figure lol

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

I'm getting this 18 inch figure for my loose collection and the 7 inch format of it for my mint collection.   Both look great, not sure if they have different features though. :    :-\  

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

Neca needs to create an Alien Queen and Power Loader set in 7 inch format and then rerelease it in 18 inch format.   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed