20th Century Fox & Tongal Announce Alien Short Film Contest!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Author
20th Century Fox & Tongal Announce Alien Short Film Contest! (Read 77,381 times)

Local Trouble

I'm buying diapers in preparation.

Prez

Looking good.
I see one or two negatives posts already.

How about some perspective on the resources made available to these creators.

I'm genuinely excited for these and what the future may hold as far as this opening doors.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 28, 2019, 11:57:40 PM

We wouldn't want you shirt-c**king it.

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 28, 2019, 11:57:40 PM

Are you that excited?

Local Trouble

Mr Squimpy

That facehugger looks like something you could buy at wallmart. They are gonna suck. ::)

KiramidHead

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just finished watching them all. Out of all of them, there was only one I actively wasn't into and that was Night Shift. The rest were all damn solid with something going for them in each short. The most well-rounded IMHO were Alone, Ore (some f**king awesome creature movement in this one) and Specimen, with Alone probably being my favourite.

Mikey, RidgeTop and I will be recording a podcast later tonight for release next week and I'll start working on a written review too.

Also, please note, each short will get its own thread so I'll be locking this one down just before Containment goes online. But feel free to keep posting here until then.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Glad to hear you thought they were pretty cool overall! Can't wait to watch.

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 29, 2019, 07:03:10 AM
I just finished watching them all. Out of all of them, there was only one I actively wasn't into and that was Night Shift. The rest were all damn solid with something going for them in each short. The most well-rounded IMHO were Alone, Ore (some f**king awesome creature movement in this one) and Specimen, with Alone probably being my favourite.
Officially excited now.

TheBATMAN

What are the approximate running times?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 29, 2019, 07:03:10 AM
I just finished watching them all.

Did you have any accidents?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know what, Harvest was damn cool too. Harvest, Alone, Ore and Specimen were all really good.

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 29, 2019, 02:34:36 PM
What are the approximate running times?

About 10 minutes apiece.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed