More Predators Story Details

Started by Darkness, Nov 05, 2009, 06:18:09 PM

Author
More Predators Story Details (Read 15,686 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

probably the invisible preds are cgi. the costumed ones and closeups will be at the studio.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Hands up who thinks the new cgi yoda is better than the old puppet yoda? *crickets sing* yeah i thought so too.

Spoon

Spoon

The jungle are early scene so the predators are going to be CGI because they are going to be cloaked pretty much all of the start of movie.  Also the dogs are just game for the predators to watch and learn how these picked out humans fight.   They want to watch them and learn from them, also learn tactics against them.   Everything looks promising.   Just got to stop freaking out and thinking the worst of everything you read.   I have really high hopes for this movie.  Cant wait.

chupacabras acheronsis

hmmmm? no thread?

DrGediman

DrGediman

CGI dogs always look terrible, why can't they just use real dogs and make them up like in Resident Evil?  This movie is going to suck balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry The Cable Predator

I'll admit I haven't been following this as closely as some of you, but isn't it possible that the dogs and falcons are just creatures that happen to live on the planet, possible obstacles for the characters or whatever, or has it been confirmed somewhere that the Predators are using them for hunting?  the cages could be for other humans that have been dropped onto the planet.  Just speculation though...

Predator-101

Predator-101

???  WTF!! Preds dont own wild earth dogs! Im starting to lose interest.   >:(  

RaybieZ

RaybieZ

there not human canines,was mentioned a while back that the predators  use some sort of alien hounds to track them

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

CGI Predator? No! Bezerkers??

roguepl

roguepl

haha It's kinda funny. looks like 'predators' are gonna be what avp and avp:r are for alien fans :   ;D  

Bakub

Bakub

In one of the novels the preds had somekind of alien hunting dog if im correct it was in hunters planet.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

hum people its a movie right si chill out like why does this eaven bother u if it sucks it sucks if its great than fine but u dontn have to let it consume every aspect of ur life jeez im so tired of hearing winny litle fan argu about a movie or complain about it eaven before it comes out or the first trailer for that matter by the way im an alien and predator fan but its only a film

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I wonder of Goku attended the Kamehameha Schools...   X   8)  

Spoon

Spoon

And as a fan doesnt it bother you that you might not remain a fan anymore because the sole reason you are a fan just got destroyed.  Its like if Ferrari started making cheap every day vehicles.  Wouldnt fans get pissed and lose interest?  Sometimes its hard to lose interest just because they made one mistake but it they keep it up 3 times in a row then thats something different.  Younger generations wont know about how they started and judge buy recent events.  So in that case predator is for fags....thats how its looking right now.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Predators don't need hunting dogs of ANY sort. The first two movies, and to a lesser extent, the AvP movies established that were more efficient trackers. That alone makes hunting dogs redundant.   And Berzerkers? What? Whats that all about?   I'm seriously starting to believe Rodriguez DOESN'T get Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed