US & AUS AvP Release Details

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2009, 11:22:01 PM

Author
US & AUS AvP Release Details (Read 14,449 times)

eating_puppies

Thanks Jekku. Gamestop also has Alien: Colonial Marines with a ship date of 11-11-2011.   ???  

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

nice only $99.99...yes...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

Akumayari

Akumayari

Anyone have any idea when this will be available for pre-order from steam?    ???  

XENOMORPH ALIENS

damn that much just for a standard video game of Aliens vs Predator 3! damn that f**king sucks! i wished it didnt cost that much i want to play it badly. i guess i have to wait till the prices goes alot lower.    >:(  

Nomak02

Nomak02

Wow no PC version of hunter edition for me, than that's a big FU to SEGA. Won't support your crap from now on good thinking you guys, shows how much you really support your fans.

konradski

konradski

hands on reveiw of the games fist chapters of all three species .it not long so somthing to pass the time.o yeah its for console version as well http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1057316p1.html

konradski

konradski

They have much more control over the consumer in the console environment, and there is less piracy.   that is bollox mate.more pirated console games sell than pirated pc titles FACT(i can show u the guy in the pub making the money from it :)  the first part is true for the console online experiance. they hold u back to make u consider the next part in the future release and charging u for extra content that would have surfaced for free in the pc envoiroment

dallas121

dallas121

Yo merry christmas all.

AXXO

AXXO

Damn lot of money   :o  

Akumayari

Akumayari

Hmm the  Australian GAME site has the PC hunter Edition for pre-order. Why not Gamestop though? o.0 http://www.game.com.au/aliens-vs-predator--hunter-edition/pc-games/AVPHUNTPC

shatrack

shatrack

To XENOMORPH ALIENS:  the Standard is only gonna cost 60 dollars( if you live in the U.S. which I am assuming that you do) so dont worry it will be just like any other video's price. still 60 dollars is lame

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

to shatrack:  Doesn't really matter, the game is still made here and it will be released here first, no matter who gets the prices first   ::)     8)  

ALIENS

ALIENS

99.99 bucks for USA! mutha f**kazzzzzzz too bad im getting Mass Effect 2 FIRST!!! AHAHHAHAA

Tadej

Tadej

So let me get that straight, there will be a Hunter edition for PC in europe right?

Rob

Rob

To Tadej Yes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed