US & AUS AvP Release Details

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2009, 11:22:01 PM

Author
US & AUS AvP Release Details (Read 15,105 times)

joe117

joe117

I may be dumb idk. I live in the U.S and I called my gamestop and they know nothing about the "Hunter Edition" AVP. Is their a reason why? Arnt they supposed to know that before us?

Rib

Rib

It really amounts to about $122 for the hunter addition in the U.S. at least on the currency conversion calculator.

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

DAM THIS IS ALL GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYBODY...WELL OH SORRY PC GUYS/GALS...I FEEL FOR YOU THAT REALLY DOES SUCK...I THINK THAT THE "HUNTER EDITION" IN THE STATES WILL BE $129.99...AND THEY WILL MOST LIKELY BRING THAT OUT ON PC AS WELL...LETS ALL HOPE IT DOES SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

shatrack

shatrack

To Stoneheart  Just because they made it doesn't really change the fact that U.S.A. gets it first   ;D  

Chocolate man!

Wasn't this going to be banned in Australia?

spychi

spychi

wtf?! no PC Hunter edition? phuck that :(  this is seriously bad news, meh SEGA, you just made yourself money milking like Activision ;/

predatorfandrc90

can someone trnalate the aussie prices to american please.

shatrack

shatrack

to Predatorfandrc90:  it will probably be 60 dollars in U.S. and 99.99 for the special editions.

AwBrasil

AwBrasil

lol when it will be realised in brazil:? South america?

predatorfandrc90

to shatrack:  thanks man figured think the survivor will be 80 and the hunter will be a hundred in U.S. dollars.

spychi

spychi

Even though I'm from Poland I am still hope that you guys will get the Hunter edition for PC's.

spychi

spychi

still hoping :P

Roddy

Roddy

The Australian dollar is about 80c American last time I checked

CANNON

CANNON

for the americans out there, do the math. If a new regular edition game comes out here for an average of around 60 bucks, dont think this game will be any diffrent. Now use that 60$ and Tack on the extra numbers, and youll obviously see how much a survivor or hunter edition will go for.. Its simple but more scary that people dont use reason.

Jekku

Jekku

The Hunter Edition in the US will go for $99.99 as of 12/24/09: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76788

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed