Alien Covenant: Official Collector's Edition

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jan 16, 2017, 11:20:13 PM

Author
Alien Covenant: Official Collector's Edition (Read 34,657 times)

Keyes

Just got this through from Amazon today. Some great behind the scenes pics of the practical Xenomorph suit, but I'm disappointed at the magazine quality paper and the slightly streaky print marks on the some of the images; particularly the pics of Daniels on pages 33, 80 and 97... any one else have this issue?

Prez

Quote from: Daz85 on Jun 12, 2017, 02:58:22 PM
Just got this through from Amazon today. Some great behind the scenes pics of the practical Xenomorph suit, but I'm disappointed at the magazine quality paper and the slightly streaky print marks on the some of the images; particularly the pics of Daniels on pages 33, 80 and 97... any one else have this issue?

Agreed on the paper stock quality. A beautiful hardcover and then they go use a real crappy glossy stock inside.

banecat

banecat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 05:34:12 PM
I'm about halfway through. It's nothing massively special. Pretty standard interviews with the cast. Some nice stills though which I need to scan up properly. Only real interesting thing I've read so far has been Fassbender talking David's motives for
Spoiler
killing Shaw.
[close]
what does he say about that?

echobbase79

Quote from: groot on Jun 17, 2017, 09:59:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 05:34:12 PM
I'm about halfway through. It's nothing massively special. Pretty standard interviews with the cast. Some nice stills though which I need to scan up properly. Only real interesting thing I've read so far has been Fassbender talking David's motives for
Spoiler
killing Shaw.
[close]
what does he say about that?

He kills Shaw because he's afraid that she'll leave him. In the 'Art and Making' of book it says that David has a strong attachment to the things he loves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed