Predator Roar

Started by Veteran Warrior, Jun 22, 2010, 03:58:53 PM

Author
Predator Roar (Read 22,967 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I absolutely love how they are putting the roar of the pred in every single trailer and tv spot, it just adds a feeling of pure awesomeness.  The roar is so freaking amazing, its terrifying and badass!!! What an awesome character!

Reborn

Reborn

Yes, the roar is the single most bada** sound in movie history. Period.

Aeus

Aeus

Arnie's roar is equally impressive.  :D

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

I just really really hope it will be in the movie... I mean it's a Pred movie, the least it needs is a Pred Roar.

I mean they didn't use that roar for Wolf in AvPr... I know it's a shit movie and all but you just need that roar...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 22, 2010, 04:11:47 PM
I mean they didn't use that roar for Wolf in AvPr... I know it's a shit movie and all but you just need that roar...
*Opens AvPR: The Bad Things Book*
ya ya ya.... Page 12939, added!

Master

Master

Why you even bother? Masochist! But that`s why I like you ;D

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote*Opens AvPR: The Bad Things Book*
ya ya ya.... Page 12939, added!

Haha  ;D!

I hope you know that this book will never be complete  :D

The Captain

The Captain

I suspect that roar was the original pred roar slotted into the trailer, though I really really hope it is in the final film, it truly is an epic spine tingling roar.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 22, 2010, 06:05:50 PM
I hope you know that this book will never be complete  :D
Nah, I think it will.
Billion after Billion... ;)

Master

Master

If you`ll complete it and mix with "Plan 9 from outer space flaws book", you`ll have ultimate sourcebook to create worst film in history!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

QuoteNah, I think it will.
Billion after Billion...

Omega, did I ever tell you what a warrior you are?  :D

Well if not here you have it  ;D

creature creator

creature creator

i like the roar,

i hope they make a different kind of roar for the super preds, not to different but just something to make the difference between the breeds. Like mixing the sound with a creepy high tone or something.

JB

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: The Captain on Jun 22, 2010, 06:40:16 PM
I suspect that roar was the original pred roar slotted into the trailer, though I really really hope it is in the final film, it truly is an epic spine tingling roar.

Yeah, that was the numero uno preds roar!  :)  I bet the original pred will have the roar

Quote from: creature creator on Jun 22, 2010, 07:48:33 PM
i like the roar,

i hope they make a different kind of roar for the super preds, not to different but just something to make the difference between the breeds. Like mixing the sound with a creepy high tone or something.

JB

I agree aswell, if the new preds a a wee bit of a different roar, maybe somewhat more terrifying

Master

Master

Roar should be thesame.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Master on Jun 22, 2010, 08:05:18 PM
Roar should be thesame.

Why?

No two people sound the same.

Why should all Preds sound the same?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed