Predators Release Date - July 7, 2010

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2009, 09:02:33 PM

Author
Predators Release Date - July 7, 2010 (Read 14,129 times)

Darkness

20th Century Fox have given the new Predators film a release date already – July 7, 2010. That news can be found on ComingSoon.net and Shocktillyoudrop. The studio promises the film to be “a bold new chapter in the Predator universe.”

Shocktillyoudrop also makes it clear that Robert Rodriguez is “shepherding” the project – i.e. producing – NOT writing and directing it. A writer and director haven’t been found as of yet. Presumably, this will be a new story and not based on one of Rodriguez’s existing scripts. The release date is really quite surprising, though. Even AvP Requiem had a longer production than this movie. Thanks to DazAvP85 and Lt. Mike Harrigan for the news.

The Ultimate Predator

The release date can always change, a little annoyed that Robert won't be directing, but hopefully they'll get an equally talented director.

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I'm a bit relieved he isn't directing it (or writing, or producing, etc.), but I personally don't want him involved at all. I'm not sure what exactly they mean by "shepherding" it either. I'm still VERY concerned about this.   :-\  

Jared

Jared

Please bring back Stan Winston studios...please!  I don't even care if they take one of the background suits they used for Predator 2. Any of those beats ADI.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Oh man I thought Robert will be directing it.

HorusTheFalcon

A week before my birthday    ;D  

Dragonblaster

Thank god it won't be a remake.  So Predators is supposed be Predator 3 eh ? Good news !!!

kack

kack

This movie will blow

rycher

Predators???? god they really cant come up with any new huh? sounds like ehhhmmmmm Aliens?........   ::)  

thewoozy

thewoozy

I think its cool that it mirrors the title Aliens, but I feel like they won't really use that as the title. It'll probably be called Predator: Bood Hunt or something cheese like that. Just my guess.

shinigami

A lot of news are coming out lately. I really hoped for a sequel but i hope at least this movie wont suck.    :-\  

movie_godzilla

I totally agree with you! I really really dont know about this! I just got the feeling that FOX is goin to f*** this up like they did with the Alien Series, who wouldnt have wanted a 5th Cameron/Scott Alien Movie instead of a crappy AVP series.....Oh, of course FOX! I mean really? And this progress is just making too fast and sudden movements, i'm really concerned. But heres to my hope that FOX will sometimes get their brains back and start to listen what the fans want. btw: Help save Terminator S.C.C. for a third Season, goto www.terminatorwiki.fox.com

Biz

Biz

Terminator SCC is horrible. I wish I could erase it from my brain.  As for P3... I am always up for a new Predator or Alien film!

Zillamaster202

:o   lets hope it isn't to corny guys...   ;D  

Tarak'ha

"a bold new chapter in the Predator universe."  That sounds a lot better.  I am cautiously optimistic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed