Dan Trachtenberg’s Predator Film Now Titled Prey, Set for Summer 2022 Streaming Release!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 12, 2021, 02:26:00 PM

Author
Dan Trachtenberg’s Predator Film Now Titled Prey, Set for Summer 2022 Streaming Release! (Read 25,908 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

So PREY will be streaming on Disney+, not Hulu???

And...

"There is a still from the movie and a logo which will be dropped later this morning "

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 12, 2021, 02:31:11 PM
So PREY will be streaming on Disney+, not Hulu???

Nevermind! Hulu confirmed!
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/predator-prequel-prey-indigenous-hulu-disney-1235110470/

Nightmare Asylum

Incredibly bummed that I'm not gonna be able to see this in a theater (I really feel like Disney is sweeping all of their theatrical Fox properties under the rug - The Last Duel barely getting any promotion and only lasting two weeks in most venues was absurd), but happy to have a 2022 release date confirmed, love the new title, and love the synopsis.

Corporal Hicks

I'm still hoping we'll see a theatrical release!! Also preferred Skulls as a title.  :P But keen to see our first official still later!

Voodoo Magic

Yes, I prefered the title "Skulls" as well, but I'm still very happy that Predator is not included in the title for this one!

I can't wait to see how they market this!

Nightmare Asylum

"Skulls" was very good but in the long term, Prey being the inverse of Predator is probably beneficial. I dig it.

Show me what you got, Trachtenberg. Rewatched 10 Cloverfield Lane back in September, love it just as much now as when it released.

Corporal Hicks

We've got our timeframe now though. 1700s. Official announcement that Midthunder is playing the lead (we all knew it). And a name change. She's Naru.

BigDaddyJohn

Yep, I prefered Skulls too. And didn't europeans already came to America in the 1700's ?

Darkness

Hmm, I would have preferred Predator in the title but I knew the title would have to be changed from Skulls.

Corporal Hicks

skhellter

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2021, 03:06:08 PM

It is going to feature this, isn't it.

That one voyeur who took the "Prey" set photos insisted one of the crewmembers said it would.

Here's hoping!

Wysps

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2021, 03:06:08 PM

It is going to feature this, isn't it.

Finger's crossed.  Would be a great set up to another moving featuring Adolini.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 12, 2021, 03:01:11 PM
Yep, I prefered Skulls too. And didn't europeans already came to America in the 1700's ?

They would have already come into contact with the Spanish, so yes.

Twitch DebaxGameplays

Iam Streamer Predator Hunting Grounds, I come to ask when will the movie trailer come out

BlueMarsalis79

Predator
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator
Prey

What a naming convention.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed