Icons of Darkness Exhibit in Hollywood. Feat. screen used Alien/Predator props

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Nov 08, 2021, 12:26:36 AM

Author
Icons of Darkness Exhibit in Hollywood. Feat. screen used Alien/Predator props (Read 3,030 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Hey y'all!
Back again for my yearly post once and disappear into the shadows.

In early October, Ridgetop came and visited me in Los Angeles, and we took a tour of the new "Icons of Darkness" exhibit in Hollywood. It features a ton of cool screen used props and replicas from sci-fi and horror films. The collector is a BIG Alien and Predator fan, and has a big chunk of his collection on display. I made a walk through video of the space with a bit of everything, and Ridgetop has an Alien & Predator focused video coming soon. You can check out mine with the link below. Enjoy!

RidgeTop

Well this is finally done. Here's the article on our visit. Definitely check out Mike's charming video as well.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-galaxy-tours-the-icons-of-darkness-exhibition-in-hollywood/

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic work on this Adam! You guys get all the good exhibits these days! Thankfully I get to live it vicariously through you.  :laugh:

Kradan

Who is that Adam Zeller guy ? It seems like he's a solid photographer

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 28, 2022, 01:19:06 PM
Who is that Adam Zeller guy ? It seems like he's a solid photographer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed