Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark

Started by 426Buddy, Nov 22, 2019, 01:57:15 AM

Author
Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark (Read 52,745 times)

razeak

the red queen has sound effects. Did the purple queen?

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: razeak on Feb 11, 2021, 07:03:37 PM
the red queen has sound effects. Did the purple queen?
Nope.  That's primarily the only difference besides color.  Same size I think too

The Shuriken

I bought custom painted Landard Predators off ebay today. I think the seller did a good job really sprucing them up. Worth it.

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 06, 2021, 05:14:54 PM
I bought custom painted Landard Predators off ebay today. I think the seller did a good job really sprucing them up. Worth it.
Post pictures!

The Shuriken

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 07, 2021, 06:38:57 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 06, 2021, 05:14:54 PM
Post pictures!

Here they are.

Same person does a lot of paint commissions jobs at TFW2005, he pointed me in the direction of the thread. He's been doing this since 2011.

I am considering hiring him to do one more of each Predator and some of the Lanard Xenomorphs.

Xenomrph

Those look pretty great!

The Shuriken

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 12, 2021, 06:04:26 AM
Those look pretty great!

There's another one on EBay that looks fantastic, it's the Berserker Predator.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-PREDATOR-7-1-OF-A-KIND-SKULL-BERZERKER/254867140302

Really awesome paint application here. Just shows good paint can really elevate an average toy sculpt. I hope Lanard picks up on this and adds more to series 2, if they do make more that is.

newbeing

Saw one of these 12'' figures hanging out in Walmart and couldn't resist picking it up. The mandible action is a really nice little touch.

BlazinBlueReview

Saw these available from Walmart again. This time there's an Ultra set (consisting of Red Queen, Green Warrior, Yellow Runner, Space Trucker with Egg n Facehuggee) and the Super Set (power loader, 2 Colonial Marines, blue warrior, white drone with egg n facehugger, yellow runner).

So I'm guessing it's Wave 1 and 2 collected. Both selling for $30 and $35.

Which would one recommend? Love them cause they are so Kenner themed.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

It's a shame that Lanard didn't make a series 2 of their Predators. Guess it was just a one and done deal.

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Apr 22, 2022, 08:40:55 PM
Saw these available from Walmart again. This time there's an Ultra set (consisting of Red Queen, Green Warrior, Yellow Runner, Space Trucker with Egg n Facehuggee) and the Super Set (power loader, 2 Colonial Marines, blue warrior, white drone with egg n facehugger, yellow runner).

Just do the smart thing and get them both!

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 23, 2022, 05:27:24 PM
Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Apr 22, 2022, 08:40:55 PM

Just do the smart thing and get them both!

Honestly considering that. Also found a Predator pack containing the 12" Jungle Predator, City Hunter and Berserker.

Xenomrph

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 26, 2022, 01:07:10 AM
Get that one too!

Looking at a custom that found online. Spaghetti Western Predator. He's got a big Man with No Name vibe with a poncho.  On his back he carries the alpha predators mask. Pretty cool idea.

RidgeTop

Some new ones coming, video found by Mike's Monsters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed