Kradan

Good luck  ;)

Dingbat

Dingbat

Hello!

It's been a while, as per usual, I thought I'd share what I've done thus far:

The bedrooms are all ready.

Here is a storage room full of boxes.

Here is a shot of part of the engine room.

And The dining room

One of the 2 main corridors.

And the bridge.

The inside and outside of the main ship is pretty much done, just a few minor adjustments to do on them. I could have used the denoiser for the rends, but these shots are probably close to what you'll actually see in the finished product.

At the moment, I'm getting properly acquainted with the equipment I'll be using, then I'll get some greenscreen and practice using myself and the also the stopmotion part.

Dingbat

Dingbat

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on getting to know the equipment and software at the moment.

I thought I'd share this with you, it's pretty much what I'm aiming for with the overall brightness and picture quality:

Dingbat

Dingbat

Well guys, the entirety of the Blender ships are complete, now I just gotta do camera tests I guess, then I'll get some green fabric so I can get this thing done.

xxx

xxx

Quote from: Dingbat on Aug 06, 2021, 05:29:29 PM
Well guys, the entirety of the Blender ships are complete, now I just gotta do camera tests I guess, then I'll get some green fabric so I can get this thing done.
Wow, I'm looking forwards to your progress.
I myself I'm doing animation in blender featuring the derelict ship and other well-known vessels/places.
If you'd need any inspiration I can recommend this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qxrT-_VXG8&list=PL22fMiaWNXwlHhv25KsF2eHMP-h8CA4L2
and this video:

Dingbat

Dingbat

Thanks man, I'm really happy to hear that you're interested in the project, I guess I should try and get the camera to move along a curve around the main ship, then I can use editing software to give it the correct look.

xxx

xxx

Quote from: Dingbat on Aug 07, 2021, 07:42:59 PM
Thanks man, I'm really happy to hear that you're interested in the project, I guess I should try and get the camera to move along a curve around the main ship, then I can use editing software to give it the correct look.
:) yep, it should ascertain more smooth movement...I'm often too lazy to do the work and prepare all the paths and in the end, it takes more time to try and repair bad movements....

Dingbat

Dingbat

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I had any news on this. Work can be pretty crushing at times.

It's still happening but I'm just having some trouble getting my greenscreen flat, if all goes well, my next test should be quite nice and I'll probably put it here.

Here's a WIP picture, how do you find the graininess?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed