Author
Alien Day 2019 (Read 32,131 times)

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2019, 07:14:11 AM
Nice.

I did a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LKDf1Z2GI

I enjoyed this thing. I have subscribed. When will there be more ? 

PFC StuD

PFC StuD

After searching high and low for some type of promo code, I simply can't get the 3 for 2 Eaglemoss deal to happen on their website? Maybe it's UK only?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't believe there is a code. It just says on the shop buy 3, get the cheapest free. At least for me.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The individual statues are already 10% off. You type in promo code "ALIEN" and you get a discount of 20% more. Buying three statues puts you over the free shipping mark, so 30% off a three statue order is basically getting one statue for free.

I don't know any other codes than that, and it doesn't apply to special higher priced items. Hope that helps.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

PFC StuD

PFC StuD

Ah there's a new banner now on the page ... it could be different for us stateside.

"Enjoy 10% off the Alien/Predator figurine collection PLUS 20% off a $50 USD purchase using the code 'ALIEN'"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PFC StuD on Apr 26, 2019, 11:51:16 AM
Ah there's a new banner now on the page ... it could be different for us stateside.

"Enjoy 10% off the Alien/Predator figurine collection PLUS 20% off a $50 USD purchase using the code 'ALIEN'"

Nope, same banner in the U.S.

It's funny, the banner was there yesterday and the "ALIEN" code was revealed much earlier on coupon sites and so far been working for at least a week. ;D

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on Apr 26, 2019, 10:42:10 AM
You should've been narrating these from earlier. Good voice for narration.

Cheers mate. First time after several abortive attempts where my voice wasn't completely a nasal monotone.

Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 26, 2019, 10:48:35 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2019, 07:14:11 AM
Nice.

I did a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LKDf1Z2GI

I enjoyed this thing. I have subscribed. When will there be more ? 

Thanks.  I've recorded the first few and kinda know what I'm doing now so hope to get them out weekly.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
Cheers mate. First time after severely abortive attempts where my voice wasn't completely a nasal monotone.
Getting over a monotone is a surprisingly hard thing to do. Pay attention to news reports and presentations and copy their intonation, it's a huge help.

SM

SM

Good idea.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Enjoying the videos very much SM. Keep up the good work!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2019, 12:28:44 PM
Good idea.
Also if you want to have intro and outro titles made for your various things please let me know, I'm happy to help.

Kradan

Kradan

Happy Alien Day for everyone here from far far away Ukraine where nothing Alien-related actually happens ever sigh!

Also i'm just curious to know how you, guys (and girls) celebrates this day? Do you watch movies, play games, meet your fan-friends or something else? I really would love to know  ;)

I'm personally gonna watch AVP movie today. Yeah, exactly this one. Sorry, but this was the first one for me in both franchises and it used to made me crazy in a good way when i was younger and it still has special place in my heart. Oh, and if i'll have some time left i'll read my Russian edition of Cold Forge which i've got only recently. Maybe it'll be better experience (it's only my second read) with me understanding each damn word  :)

Again, have a good Alien Day!

P.S. God, i'm sooo jealous about you, fans abroad getting new audio drama because there is a very slight chance i'll be able to get it here. Sigh again

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed