AvPGalaxy Game Night Official Thread

Started by RidgeTop, May 25, 2017, 08:36:20 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Game Night Official Thread (Read 23,213 times)

Corporal Hicks

I do believe we're playing some Colonial Marines this weekend.

ProjectEmbryo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 14, 2017, 12:03:21 PM
I do believe we're playing some Colonial Marines this weekend.

Which means more banter from me  ;)

NeoXenoPred

I want to participate, but i'm in Asia region, so i can't play AvP2 on the game night. Can we make a server for region like one for American and one for Asian?

Lucifero

Quote from: NeoXenoPred on Jun 15, 2017, 12:10:17 AM
I want to participate, but i'm in Asia region, so i can't play AvP2 on the game night. Can we make a server for region like one for American and one for Asian?
Nobody prevents you from renting a small server.
Just be able to configure it

NeoXenoPred

Maybe making a small server in Tunngle may work too, just waiting for someone to come and play.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: NeoXenoPred on Jun 16, 2017, 12:19:55 AM
Maybe making a small server in Tunngle may work too, just waiting for someone to come and play.
If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bicycle.
Certainly avp2 in a lan has its charm but it is easier to participate in a dedicated server.
here server list
http://www.tbbcbase.net/serverlist
Consider that most servers are in  europe and somein russia, i do not know if you can have a good ping you just have to try.
I hope to see  soon the stargate server in the retro master server 2.0
Anyway I hope to see you on discord to arrange some mach no matter if in lan or in multiplayer.

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

Yes lucifero. I'm downloading the tbbc master server patch 2.3.2. I have fun playing them ;D. Maybe i will wait till 2 July for our game night.
I'm already at discord using this username. If you want to play with me maybe at 8 AM if you're living in the UK region.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: NeoXenoPred on Jun 17, 2017, 03:34:40 PM
Yes lucifero. I'm downloading the tbbc master server patch 2.3.2. I have fun playing them ;D. Maybe i will wait till 2 July for our game night.
I'm already at discord using this username. If you want to play with me maybe at 8 AM if you're living in the UK region.
im italian and In this period of my life I have little time for play, but this does not matter.
have fun and invites your friends to play! This being the most important thing.
if you have some time trying to get in old tbbc primal hunt server its always up!
Although it is not popular as classic avp2 always be entertaining though with a few people.

NeoXenoPred

Yes man, but my friends doesn't even know AvP2 exist! So i'm just all alone   :'(. Maybe at AvP2 game night i can play online with people i knew.

Corporal Hicks

Half an hour until kick off.  :)

RidgeTop

The Steam Summer Sale has officially started, and right now you can get AVP, Aliens CM, and their DLC for highly discounted prices.

Lucifero

Quote from: NeoXenoPred on Jun 18, 2017, 11:20:26 AM
Yes man, but my friends doesn't even know AvP2 exist! So i'm just all alone   :'(. Maybe at AvP2 game night i can play online with people i knew.
you are not alone , yes its true not many people know this old game ,try to share it.
This is the way to make it immortal
:D

NeoXenoPred

Yes, thank you! Maybe i will tell them and help them to download it.

Olaf.Brunson

AvP2 today?

RidgeTop

Quote from: Olaf.Brunson on Jul 02, 2017, 02:08:08 PM
AvP2 today?

We were going to have a server of our own set up but unfortunately we couldn't get to it in time. We'll have it ready by the next time AVP2 rolls around in the game night cycle. For now, we'll be on the TBBC main EVAC server to start, and moving to the TDM one after that, if anyone would still like to play a bit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed