Disney's Plans Regarding Alien 5?

Started by Toxic34, Dec 14, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

Author
Disney's Plans Regarding Alien 5? (Read 19,216 times)

SM

SM

How it that related to the topic?

JungleHunter87

Quote from: SM on Jan 03, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
How it that related to the topic?

Well, you got done complaining off topic, on another topic. About this very type of behavior. So, I was just curious. How does being sarcastic and piling on help change anything?

back on topic.

Obviously to say a REAL Alien film is hyperbole. It's obvious he would like to see a movie other than DAVID 8 - WAR OF THE WORLDS. Something similar to the first three in the original quadrilogy. Hopefully Disney can find a way to please everyone. However I doubt they could.

SM

SM

QuoteObviously to say a REAL Alien film is hyperbole.

Obviously.

Alionic

Alionic

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Jan 03, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
DAVID 8 - WAR OF THE WORLDS

Interesting, but I'm pretty sure it's Blomkamp fans who consistently want this overproduced blockbuster formula of space marines fighting armies of aliens with lots of explosions.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: SM on Jan 03, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
QuoteObviously to say a REAL Alien film is hyperbole.

Obviously.

Gotta have that sarcasm that always adds to the topic on hand.

QuoteInteresting, but I'm pretty sure it's Blomkamp fans who consistently want this overproduced blockbuster formula of space marines fighting armies of aliens with lots of explosions.

Maybe? You'd have to poll fans on why they like Blomkamps artwork. I really wouldn't know the exact reason.

What I DO know for a fact is that Ridley has described the sequel to Covenant as a " War of the Worlds". I haven't a clue as to what he means by that?

SM

SM

QuoteGotta have that sarcasm that always adds to the topic on hand.

It helps when combatting hyperbole.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: SM on Jan 03, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
QuoteGotta have that sarcasm that always adds to the topic on hand.

It helps when combatting hyperbole.

I'm glad you find this all amusing.

SM

SM

I'm glad that you are glad.  :)

JungleHunter87

I just wanted to apologize too SM and Gash for my behavior. I said some juvenile things and acted immature. I know I'm above this kind of behavior and ask that we can move forward without any bad blood.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Jan 03, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
I just wanted to apologize too SM and Gash for my behavior. I said some juvenile things and acted immature. I know I'm above this kind of behavior and ask that we can move forward without any bad blood.

Not really necessary mate. Alien isn't religion, we're not going  start a conflict over it, we're all fans with different tastes.  :)

SM

SM

Wot he said.

Corporal Hicks

It is just a film series but it's important to remember we're all supposed to be adults here, discussing things as such. I appreciate you making that post, Jungle. Thank you.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed