Started by BlueMarsalis79, Feb 17, 2021, 07:32:26 PM

Author
The whatever thread (Read 35,892 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Master Chief

Master Chief

Lucas is my favorite spider.  The real jumping spiders are my second.

Kradan

Kradan

Allright, you just made the list:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Been recently looking into stuff again regarding the unreleased Jerry Lewis 1972 film The Day The Clown Cried after an interesting conversation online.  Only a handful of people have seen the film one of them being The Simpsons voice actor Harry Shearer.  Someone online has put together a rough assemblage of all known footage that has been made public from various documentaries, etc to give us an idea of how the film looks, etc.  Only 30 mins or so of footage is available.

Before Jerry Lewis died he submitted a print of the film to the Library of Congress, with the provision that it not be screened for 10 years so it is possible we might be able to see it by the year 2025.  From what I've read online from those who have seen it says not only is it in bad taste but the film is terrible.  Jerry Lewis refused to talk about it until 2016 when he was involved in a documentary in Germany which is very hard to find.  I'm looking into reading the scripts online at some point.

skip to 1:15

Has anyone else heard about this film?  Wasn't sure where to post this so hope it is ok in this thread  :)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This really made me cry last week :'(

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed