New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,191,011 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: Ar-Druinn on Oct 25, 2022, 03:44:29 PMHello everyone, Im Ar-Druinn, live in Taiwan.
I don't have any friends who love AVP :'( , but I still find a lot of fun myself, I hope I can write predator novels(and come drawings) and have fun with everyone.

Don't worry, Ar-Druinn, you have friends here.  Welcome aboard! 

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Ar-Durinn

Thank you, I'm finished reading. I will try my best on Spelling and Grammar. :-*

SparkyMularkey

Hello everyone! My name is Sparky and I love the Predator.

Maybe a bit too much.

Corporal Hicks

I wanted to say "there's no such thing" then I remembered the corners of fandom I dare not venture to.  :laugh:

Welcome to the website! Please be sure to check out the board rules and get posting!

Master Chief

haha yeah, let's not go there, Hicks:laugh:

Welcome aboard, Recruit SparkyMularkey!

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

First Blood

Hey, I am First Blood. I created this account in January of 2010. I was here for the good times as well as the bad. But I am gonna take another crack at being here again. Maybe not as frequently as I used to (adulting) but it's good to see some familiar (avatars, ha) still.

I feel like some legacy character coming back for a franchise sequel. :laugh:

Master Chief

haha Just remember, First Blood, "Nothing is over, nothing! You just don't turn it off!"

First Blood

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 01, 2022, 04:26:57 PMhaha Just remember, First Blood, "Nothing is over, nothing! You just don't turn it off!"

Crazy Rich

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 01, 2022, 04:18:19 PMHey, I am First Blood. I created this account in January of 2010. I was here for the good times as well as the bad. But I am gonna take another crack at being here again. Maybe not as frequently as I used to (adulting) but it's good to see some familiar (avatars, ha) still.

I feel like some legacy character coming back for a franchise sequel. :laugh:

Same, I'm here on a more reboot/casual basis too because of the newer Alien and Predator stuff.

Cognitive Dissident

Hi everyone, one longtime lurker - first-time caller, I'm excited about the new alien series and movie.

BlueMarsalis79

Welcome to our humble abode. 🌈

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Cognitive Dissident on Dec 02, 2022, 12:10:00 AMHi everyone, one longtime lurker - first-time caller, I'm excited about the new alien series and movie.

Welcome aboard! :D

Kaede393

Kaede393

Hello. I've been lurking around for a time and I decided to register. Nice to meet you all.

yassin47

yassin47

I'm the rookie, the new guy. I started slow, but later on, I proved myself to be a Xeno killer.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, Recruits!

Hope you have a good time on the site.  Please see Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed