Comic-con Gameplay Video (13 min)

Started by ikarop, Jul 21, 2011, 09:13:27 PM

Author
Comic-con Gameplay Video (13 min) (Read 14,050 times)

Alien³

Alien³

Looks awesome!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Oh I wish I had a DS.

newbeing

newbeing

Someone needs to get their release date straight. Either way it looks good can't wait to get my hands on it.

frostedone

That looks great! I will be sure to pick it up.

Kol

Kol

a port as a PSNdownload or xbox arcade game would be awesome, coz i won't buy a ds just for that game.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Kol on Jul 22, 2011, 01:21:30 AM
a port as a PSNdownload or xbox arcade game would be awesome, coz i won't buy a ds just for that game.

My DS collects dust about 362 days out of the year but this will be a reason for me to use it just a little bit more.  It will probably be the last DS game I ever buy considering that nothing really good comes out for this system anymore.

My 2 cents about why this is a DS exclusive:

SEGA probably chose the DS as the platform for this game because the DS has the largest user base of all the handheld consoles currently available.  The game also looks a bit relaxed on the production level; what you have here is really just a standard 2D shooter.  I don't think this game was very expensive to make at all. 

Basically, a cheap game from an attractive franchise on a system with a large user base might add a little bit to the company's bottom line...and may piggyback on the success of A:CM when it comes out later in the fiscal year.  It's a win-win game for SEGA with very little risk.

I think it'll be fun and reminiscent of Metroid and Contra but it won't be anything spectacular.  I'm looking forward to it because games like Contra and Metroid are always fun no matter how many times I play them.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jul 22, 2011, 01:56:10 AM
I think [..] it won't be anything spectacular.

that's the reason why i won't by a ds only for this particular game. i'm just getting curious, coz i bought my psp only because of metal gear solid peace walker, but that's another class of game and comparing with each other will be clueless.

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jul 22, 2011, 01:56:10 AMI'm looking forward to it because games like Contra and Metroid are always fun no matter how many times I play them.

and that same meaning wishes a release via psn. but anyway i won't be dissapointed that much coz my focus is being on colonial marines. that sure will be a hell of a game!

Terx2

Terx2

Looks Great. Time to dust of my DS and remove the Resident Evil Deadly Silence game from it.

Berserker Pred

This is a good reason for me to get out the ol' DS  :)

ikarop

ikarop

More videos added.

Corporal Hicks

I'm liking the character art when they talk.

Nukiemorph

So they're exploring the Sulaco because an alien life-form was still on board after Aliens...  Sounds like they might have come up with their own explanation for the infamous egg-on-Sulaco debate that plagues Alien 3.

frostedone

Does anyone know why this game wasn't advertized more? This was the first that I have heard of this game, and so soon to the release date.

I hope this will not be the kind of game that only ships like 2 copies to Gamestop and no where else. AVP Requiem for the PSP had a similar problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed