New AvP Gameplay Videos [Updated]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 16, 2009, 07:53:54 PM

Author
New AvP Gameplay Videos [Updated] (Read 15,738 times)

xenomorph16473

that is a sweet looking pistol   ;D  

kakarotssj4

cmon man i cant wait!, release it TODAY !!! :DDD

PrimalDragon

dose any one no ware i can download these in HD

RakaiThwei

The ONLY good thing looking forward to in 2010. This game will be awesome!

Xenomorphine

Two handgun rounds can apparently kill an Alien.  Hmm...

Killer

Killer

Imagine to play avp 3 on a big 3d screen with 7.1 sound  1920x1080  Ati HD 5870x2  dirctx 11 with XVYCC deepcolors Hdmi 1.4 reveicer  ,play the game alone in the dark  ,  the most frightening experience

Deathly_rYaN

i want to download these videos from my PSP! is there a way?

warchant10

warchant10

OFF TOPIC:  I have an idea for a cool new weapon for the marines !!!!!!!!!! The developers were speculating about new never before seen weapons introduced to the franchise, and I thought one that would be cool would be a futuristic looking smg.   It could be single or dual equipped and would each have  a clip around...lets say 30 rounds or so. (look simular to a mac11 of todays era,but more futuristic looking).  It could have the highest firing rate of any gun made for close up combat, and could have a really cool secondary firing mode...where a charged shell tube with a 20 ft some odd cable coiled into it, would be loaded into a small launcher tube below the primary's barrel that would slide forward for loading, simular to the pulse rifle grenades. Except, each shell upon being loaded into chamber would take three or so seconds to charge up, indictaed by a small blue LED when its fully charged, from which you could then fire a piercing cable that could hook into a victim and send electrical charges into the victim temporarily incompacitating them (like a overcharged taser) of which you could then unleash a hellstorm of the primarys bullets into them finishing them off. could be real handy to potentially hault two different quick, approaching opponents , kill off several others then finish off the other two.   what do you all think, and does anyone else have any other new creative weapon ideas ???

killer

killer

I  hope some new weapons  for marine  smoke and gas grenade  taser gun , infrared  vision

Neverfate

Is that a disk at around 1:08 in the Predator trailer? o.O

bog113

bog113

Yes,that was a sweet smart disc!!!

bog113

bog113

Seems like the final version will reserve us many surprises!!!

Tucci

Tucci

Looks like they're removing these vids from all sites, Pred one is still up on that link though.

Hydromaphica

:o  

Camo Predator

Camo Predator

This game will receive game of the month in Febuary and probably be a contestant in game of the year. I love the Aliens and Predators but the marines with the horror kinda antics on their level with the light is your friend thing.  This game will kick @$$. The Aliens I think will have an overall advantage over all the species because their whole body is a weapon and they can blend in with darkness, and lets not forget about climbing walls. Once I get this game i will be getting online first and start owning some noobs.   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed