J.W. Rinzler's The Making of Aliens

Started by felix, Sep 16, 2019, 05:18:33 AM

Author
J.W. Rinzler's The Making of Aliens (Read 56,220 times)

The Old One

The Old One

By six films, apart from Alien- I thought you meant Aliens, AlienĀ³, Alien Resurrection and the Prequel Trilogy.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 16, 2019, 03:23:20 PM
By six films, apart from Alien- I thought you meant Aliens, AlienĀ³, Alien Resurrection and the Prequel Trilogy.

Keywords = after this

Key emoji =  :P

;D

To be honest, I would be surprised if demand would justify a book like this on anything other than the first two classic films. I would love to be wrong though.

HuDaFuK

F*ck it, I'd be down for books about the less successful movies, if only because they tend to be comparatively bereft of BTS information. AVP may not even come close to being in the same league as the early films, but it's Alien and I'd still love to know all about how it was put together.

Local Trouble

I want to read all about Cameron's tea time tantrums.

Mr. Clemens

I'm torn. I'd give this book a miss (I love Aliens but it's just not special to me the way that Alien is), but if a potential Alien3 book is contingent on the sales of this one, then I might take the plunge...

HuDaFuK

Yeah, his first two are definitely going to end up on my book shelf eventually, but I really hope he tackles the third movie!

Local Trouble

Be sure to get two of them in hardcover and the other in paperback.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 16, 2019, 04:42:43 PM
I want to read all about Cameron's tea time tantrums.

I guess he didn't like the cucumber sandwiches either...  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 16, 2019, 05:11:24 PM
Yeah, his first two are definitely going to end up on my book shelf eventually, but I really hope he tackles the third movie!

Yeah, it'd seem daft not to do Alien 3 considering the wealth of behind-the-scene dramas and its tumultuous development.

Axe

Axe

I love how you put Call (drops hip pilot) picture in this news  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wweyland

Great news, hope they do an Alien 3 one after this.

Elmazalman

I'll definitely get this. Can't wait to read about the rest of the material that was cut from the film.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 16, 2019, 05:28:01 PM
Be sure to get two of them in hardcover and the other in paperback.

Argh! I get that out of my mind for TWO SECONDS... :D

TheSailingRabbit

Do want!

Perfect-Organism

Might as well.  You can never write enough books about the best film of all time...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed