More Predators Interviews & Live Chat

Started by Darkness, Mar 17, 2010, 07:33:43 PM

Author
More Predators Interviews & Live Chat (Read 9,198 times)

Darkness

There’s a new eight-minute interview with Predators director Nimród Antal over on FilmSchoolRejects. This was done at the recent SXSW event in Texas. He generally talks about his experiences in shooting the film. There’s also a short interview with Adrien Brody, Topher Grace and    Walton Goggins on MTV.com. They mention that classic lines from   Predator are spoken in the movie.

Finally, you can participate in  a live chat with Robert Rodriguez tomorrow over on UStream.tv. He will be online three times tomorrow at  5AM, 12PM and 7PM PST Time (that’s 12PM, 7PM and 2AM UK Time) and fans  will be able to ask him anything about Predators. Let’s not forget the Predators Teaser Trailer will be going live tomorrow so look out for that. Thanks to Lt. Mike Harrigan and Bear Grylls for the news.

*The Live Chat has been postponed until March 31st now.

HitmonTom

Not trying to be negative or anything, but it seems like they are going for the gritty reboot. Which is something I seem to recall AvPR going for as well. I have high hopes for this film, but given the track record still a little skeptical.

Requiem28

Nimrod Antal is a good man ;)

Demanufakture

From what I have seen and read about the film I think it is going to be awesome. Keeping fingers crossed. ;D

Travis

Yay. -_-

d0mm2k8

That's one thing (out of many things) I didn't like about the AvPs. Too many quotes from the other films.
This film still looks sweet as so far.

Deco

Deco

Some of the original lines are repeated AGAIN!?....... Will they ever learn.....? I have no hopes for this film.

spinksy

Agreed - they really should stop doing quotes from the original!!!

Axlotl

AVPR? gritty? lol

JediMasterGabe

I think this movie looks great, and Antal seems very humble and very serious about this movie. Can't wait for the trailer.

atomicpunk

well i will tell u the trailer looked promising,but so didnt avp's trailer.i just hope rodriguez shows how the predators capture each of these misfits instead of just showing them dropping out of the sky?would like to see how they capture the ninja?i have some great ideas mr rodriguez. my last couple threads i trashed this movie and rodriguez.i hope he proves me wrong! >:D

Haggar

His remarks about the BSP are noteworthy..

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I like his attitude. I feel like if this film does fail, then ppl won't really bas him as bad as Paul or the Strause bros

predator_fan

predator_fan

@Gort Pred Please dont be negative yet you have seen anything yet watch then judge and ppl are all dickheads reallly they just nitpick the f**k out of everyting yes AVP film suck but i only love the predators in those movies please ppl don't lose hope yet just give a little more hope this film will be badass im sure

AUSSIE_ALIEN

AUSSIE_ALIEN

love  Adrien Brody, Topher Grace  going to be a great film

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed