Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,123 times)

rufuzmitchell

rufuzmitchell

Predator campaign (singleplayer) on PS3 freezes!!! Alien and Marine Campaigns are fine,but whenever i play Predator it locks up randomly!

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

This helped the first AVP game (and other games which similar problem; I am installing now so I can't know if I have the problem or if this will help, but it is worth a try.)

Change the avp.exe to fear.exe

Let me know if it works.

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: rufuzmitchell on Feb 16, 2010, 11:32:09 PM
Predator campaign (singleplayer) on PS3 freezes!!! Alien and Marine Campaigns are fine,but whenever i play Predator it locks up randomly!

When you say randomly, is it always when switching between vision modes?

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Okay, why doesn't the installation setup have an option allowing me to install in another drive? I want to play but there isn't an option that tells you.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Probably because it installs to the Steam directory.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

How can I fix this, moving the steam directory to the other HD?

EDIT: Moving it didn't work, this is bull shit!

PsychoticMarik

PsychoticMarik

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Feb 17, 2010, 02:04:53 AM

This is why I avoid PC gaming...cant ever be 100% sure its going to work : P

KaXaSA

KaXaSA

Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Feb 17, 2010, 02:20:58 AM
Quote from: Plokoon111 on Feb 17, 2010, 02:04:53 AM

This is why I avoid PC gaming...cant ever be 100% sure its going to work : P

::)
Quote from: rufuzmitchell on Feb 16, 2010, 11:32:09 PM

this is why I avoid console gaming, even if it supposed to focus on gaming it still fails. :P

Nole

Nole

Predator training level works fine.  Then the first level refuses to load.  The game locks up my PC every single time.  >:(

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

May or may not have been answered, didn't see em mentioned on the first two pages.

For the PC version:

How do I mute people in game? There are some people with really cheap mics that I'd rather not hear.

I preordered the game from gamestop, how do I get my skins? I don't see a place to input a code to unlock them :( Gamestop didn't tell me (I forgot to ask)

Loving the game so far though!

FrankO

FrankO

I cannot play my copy for a week sooo...

In that time... fix all of this Rebellion, and start with the PS3 version first  ;)

PsychoticMarik

PsychoticMarik

Quotethis is why I avoid console gaming, even if it supposed to focus on gaming it still fails.
Its obviously a program error buddy. The PS3 demo even had issues.
The PS3 users also have trouble with there preorder skins.
Rebellions fault...not the PS3.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I had only one big issue, and it's a spoiler for those who haven't finished the Predator campaign.

Spoiler
When you are fighting the Predalien at the end in the big chamber with the lava everywhere, as the Predalien jumps into, or falls into the lava, he is supposed to come back up.

The first time I fought him, he fell in, and never came back up. I sat and ran around for 15 minutes, waiting for him. I checked my time, I am not exaggerating.

I reset to the checkpoint.

The second time, he didn't disappear, he froze, and I was able to just use my Plasma Caster. He didn't move at all. So, I beat the game.

I don't know if anyone else had that issue, but I found it very odd.
[close]

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

No longer like the demo can I change my character from alien, marine, or pred in the lobby. It just randomly puts me with a species. Is this just me, or am I missing something? Thanks

I'm on PC by the way

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Also, Has anyone else notice that if your on a wall (in SP) you can tail a marine like 20 times and he wont die? And if he is knocked down tailing doesnt hurt him at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed