AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 37,960 times)

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I was just looking at the pics from the trailer posted at planet avp, and the scene were the 3 preds are at the alter thingy, if you look close at the one on our left next to the 'celtic' pred it looks as if there is a new pred we havent seen yet.His mask has distinct markings like the celtic one but seem a little different  http://www.planetavp.com/avpmovie/screenshots/index6.shtml  thats the link to the page with the pictures but the one im talking about is on the bottom row, so ckeck it out and let me know what you guys think

Me

Me

Its the one in the opening sequence in the trailer where the pred and alien face one another. That pred has gill like slits in the sides of his mask.The 3rd that we see commonly has the normal pred mask we are all accustomed to.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

So we've identified 4 preds so far!  1. Celtic Pred 2. Scar 3. Regular mask without scar 4. Gill like pred  now the 5th must be the elder which we havent seen yet!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

???     ???     ???     ???     ???   wtf..........lol ... any way dos any one know why the colinest dint pick up that signol from the bone ship????

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I got that info from one of the comics

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i agree with Z, we are tough to please and im very pleased. i am neither blinded by the fact that im an AvP fan or the fact that thanks should be had thats it simply being made- i will give my honest verdict.   i think those that bash the movie...ahem...COOKIES are still living in the 1970/80's. the franchise needs a boost and if done correctly will make the originals better. i dont mind the change because i know it looks cool- where as you dont like the change for the simple fact that it has changed. that is a sad quota to live by. i think theyve handled the transition perfectly from what ive seen.   Even the music is utterly amazing.  Z- you are indeed a legend.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat......................-real pred

zach loser

zach loser

Predator is still going to win nomater  wheat   :)     :)     ;D     ;D  

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

no shit the preds will win! they gotta win for the sake of continuity!

Terhou

Terhou

That Queen on the eggsack looks the same as AvP:Extinction 5th marine mission briefing screen artwork   ???  Cool Predator cloaking!   ;D  .Didn`t know that Yautja could throw an Alien just like that!   ???   That orange vision mode is Electromagnetic i think!dontcha 2?   ???  

Terhou

Terhou

Am i the only 1 who hangs on this site every day?

Barreth

Barreth

No, ur not... my job is so utterly boring... I sit in front of the comp all day... but I get paid for it... so no complaints... but no, I spend a good portion of my day on here... chatting it up in the forum

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Yeah, me too every time i go on internet, i first check this site.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

no, your not alone im here all day too lol!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I AM SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`v worked 50 hours in 3 days, this is insane. This is not a joke. Thats why I did not came on galaxy for a while. Yes I know you all miss me. There alot o things that need to be said here.  Fisrt, thanx pvt hudson for the good words. thanx bud. Now, for the pyramid thing. know what I think?  1- the pyramid was built like in mexico, then brought up to antartica. Why??, well we all saw that aliens HATE! cold. So that could have been a way to prevent the aliens from getting out of the pyramid. That could be the reason why they put it like 2000 feets under too. And it could have been harder for the ceremony. I also think that the searchers will find a kind of secret entrance to the temple. otherwise the preds should have to dig 2000 feets all the time??  Or the pyramid was build there like 1000 years ago and got forgotten and thats why its so deep. As for the cold in the pyramid, ya maybe dont know but even if its ice, it can be real hot in there, ever got into a igloo?. I did and you get warm after like 30 mins in there and you need to get some off or its like in damn summer. ( an igloo is an Inuit construction made of ice just in case ya dont know    ;)  )  Next, the franchise indeed needs a boost after 3 awful movies in a row. I found P2 was great but it only made like 30 millions . not enough.  and we dont know for sure that there is no disc in this. PA is keeping some surprises ya know. Even if the elder is the only one to have one, its at least that. As for the weapons in general, they look awsome, I just want to see a pred use that ceremonial dagger to get a head off !! So cool. As for that G-36 thing, I think thats its one, I saw a good pic of it on avpworld, and its like it.   As for the jockeys that have created the aliens, look in the comic dstroying angels of the aliens series. there a passage where they mentioned the aliens jockey relation. BUT its a comic so its bullshit, no facts!!!!!!!! just fun.   Well , I`ll begin by this and happy to be back, By the way, Z you rock . I love your kind of answers and your great. Again, pvt hudson, thanx for the good words.  See ya all later

Cetanu

Cetanu

Does anyone here happen to know when the novel for this film is coming out? Also, I wanted to remind everyone here of a question that was asked earlier on, how long is this movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed