Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Aliens - My Own Cut - Cine...
Last post by VeteranSergeant - Today at 06:34:32 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Nov 23, 2023, 11:13:06 PM
Quote from: VeteranSergeant on Jul 11, 2023, 11:51:31 PMThe gerbil/hamster scene should go.  It is a "motion tracker fakeout" which is fine, but that fakeout happens twice in the movie which detracts from the tension of the second one. Since we need the Newt scene, this one needs to go. Not finding anything is way more scary than a cheap jump scare.

The sped-up shot of Vasquez and Hudson bursting into the room, looks bad - reason enough to dump the scene, imo.
Not to mention, as a former Marine, I find the idea of breaching a room with a four foot long machinegun amusing.

But, then again, these are the same guys searching a civilian habitation structure armed with flamethrowers.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 05:45:16 PM
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Darkness - Today at 05:12:57 PM
Fox have released a new trailer about it as well as a Ridley Scott intro:

Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 03:28:13 PM
I'm a little hazy now as to whether there will be a Romulus clip, or if this conversation between Ridley and Fede is what was being cited as a clip previously.

I would love to get a clip, of course, but I'd also be more than ok with it if it's just the conversation.

EDIT: Ticket acquired. 8)
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 03:16:47 PM
This is a great prelude before seeing Romulus. Of course, whatever clip they will show for Romulus will be very welcomed.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:07:48 PM
You're lucky  8)
Last post by Jigsaw85 - Today at 02:50:16 PM
I just got mine at a dine-in theater. Gonna have dinner, watch the Alien Romulus clip and the original classic on the big screen. This is gonna be fun!
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed