ALIEN: The Archive (Mark Salisbury, September 2, 2014)

Started by Cvalda, Feb 20, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

Author
ALIEN: The Archive (Mark Salisbury, September 2, 2014) (Read 49,286 times)

aliens13

So many things to buy and no money  :(

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Ash 937 on Feb 21, 2014, 08:35:16 PM
I'd be most interested in any new information about Alien3.  This might be good.
I as well

SizzyBubbles

I seriously hope this encompasses all the Alien films. It would be great to have more info and pics on 2-4... not that i don't love the 1st, but i have plenty of books just on that one already.
Pictures of all the aliens would be great as accurate reference for my drawings!  ;D ;D ;D

Darwinsgirl

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

"From all four films." Hopefully they're serious about that.

Ultramorph

Unless it has some really neat unseen stuff, $45 is too rich for my blood, especially given how much the Datk Horse reboot will cost at a likely $3.99 per issue. We'll see though!

Darwinsgirl

Amazon has raised their prices...no competition. :-\ 

I'll wait and buy it on the secondary market or thru my distributor if offered.

Cvalda

Thanks, Darwinsgirl! Updated.

That's the list price, btw -- you can be this will be much cheaper nearer release.

Nightmare Asylum

And if you plan on preordering it and want it ASAP, better do it now. Amazon will honor any lower price between now and release if you already have it preordered.

I'm not sure myself if I'm going to be getting it, but it is very tempting. Will wait and see...

Corporal Hicks

It's only £3 difference for me. Grrr.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 22, 2014, 08:56:24 PM
Thanks, Darwinsgirl! Updated.

That's the list price, btw -- you can be this will be much cheaper nearer release.

Thats good to hear about more than $5 off.... ;D

Kimarhi

As has been said, reserve it now and you will get it at whatever lowest price amazon offered it at.  Even if they price hike it before release. 

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 25, 2014, 08:28:25 PM
As has been said, reserve it now and you will get it at whatever lowest price amazon offered it at.  Even if they price hike it before release. 

That's why I made sure to pre-order it right away. :)

Amazon's pre-order policy is really foolproof. You can cancel it at any time, you pay only when it ships, and you get it at the lowest price between the moment you place the pre-order and when it ships (no matter how much the price fluctuates). There's really no drawback to preordering.

Kimarhi

Unless somebody else has it for way less.  That occasionally happened back when they had competition.

Xenomrph

Well then you cancel the pre-order and buy it from the other guy, problem solved. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed