Daily Star Interviews Kate Dickie

Started by Darkness, Jan 13, 2012, 07:35:45 PM

Author
Daily Star Interviews Kate Dickie (Read 37,164 times)

SuperM

SuperM

oh ok thanks m8

Infected

Infected

100 milion dollar investment this movie will be action packed and must bring money too Fox it wont be a lot for the fans.
There will be stuff in it we will not like and the bigger audience will.
Because of that little c**t Damon Lindelof.
At first i thought we will see something special but knowing the woman dies in the first 28 minutes.
We are overrating this movie way beyond.

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: Infected on Jan 14, 2012, 09:15:22 PM
100 milion dollar investment this movie will be action packed and must bring money too Fox it wont be a lot for the fans.
There will be stuff in it we will not like and the bigger audience will.
Because of that little c**t Damon Lindelof.
At first i thought we will see something special but knowing the woman dies in the first 28 minutes.
We are overrating this movie way beyond.

IF this is real, and I mean IF, then I think you are looking at the quote kind of wrong. They say she dies 28 minutes after being in the movie. This could mean it is an hour into the movie. She could show up at the 32 minute mark who knows. Remember we are going to see stuff on earth also. Like how they find the idea of going to see the SJ's in the first place, and possibly even early events in earths history. I dont think 28 minutes after the movie she just dies. When in fact I think they will probably be just getting on there way on the journey or be in the middle of it.

As far as her name goes, no one knows what character is playing what character until the actual movie gets reviewed. The only people we know for certain or who is the ones that Lindelof and Scott and the actual actors have been interviewed on film saying they play whoever. The main characters or pretty much certain. Anyone else is just speculation and IMDB is not the greatest place for any information seriously you all. Her name could possibly be what she says in this interview. I wish people would quit using IMDB as a damn bible, the only time that site is any good is after a movie is already out and the information is then fact and known by almost everyone.

As far as the Vicious skeletal monster"s", They might know something that we dont. And I think that would be pretty awesome if this was the fact. But then again I really dont think that she would be making comments to a reporter telling them the story about the movie especially when she is bound to secrecy with her contract you know. Remember how Fassbender was so mysterious about what he was saying about the script about how great it was and all that without getting into any specific details. Yeah I dont believe an actor that wants to keep working on movies would be this naive or stupid to jeopardize their careers and not to mention lawsuit wise you know... Anthony

Infected

Infected

28 minutes after coming out of hypersleep isnt much of exploring to go around and to get to know everything.
Its no matter what you say is pretty fast.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Infected on Jan 14, 2012, 09:49:49 PM28 minutes after coming out of hypersleep isnt much of exploring to go around and to get to know everything. Its no matter what you say is pretty fast.

In real time, but movie time can be anything. 28 minutes is nearly 1/4 of a 2 hour movie, assuming a standard run length.

-Chris

Infected

Infected

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jan 14, 2012, 10:58:32 PM
Quote from: Infected on Jan 14, 2012, 09:49:49 PM28 minutes after coming out of hypersleep isnt much of exploring to go around and to get to know everything. Its no matter what you say is pretty fast.

In real time, but movie time can be anything. 28 minutes is nearly 1/4 of a 2 hour movie, assuming a standard run length.

-Chris
Yes thats true,
and coming from her view she maybe got like 28 minutes of screen time.
And for someone with a small role thats pretty much.

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: Infected on Jan 15, 2012, 10:57:02 AM

-Chris
Yes thats true,
and coming from her view she maybe got like 28 minutes of screen time.
And for someone with a small role thats pretty much.

-Chris

Yes this is Exactly what I meant. Thank you for wording it better. It seems that this is what she means. Then again, this story still has not been proven to be true you know. SO it could all be nonsense.... Anthony

ThisBethesdaSea

Yikes! We're still talking about this? 28 minutes of screen time can stretch from the beginning of the film through the end of it....and that's a lot of screen time for a background actor.

28 minutes of screen time!

OhYouWantSomeOfThis

OhYouWantSomeOfThis

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 15, 2012, 10:12:54 PM
Yikes! We're still talking about this? 28 minutes of screen time can stretch from the beginning of the film through the end of it....and that's a lot of screen time for a background actor.

28 minutes of screen time!

Yeah but how would she know which scenes make it to the final cut? She's most certainly going by the script, in which we can assume she dies on page 28(1pg/minute).

Hell, a lot of main characters in movies only have about half an hour of screen time. Face it guys, the audience of today wouldn't be able to handle the slow-burn of Alien, she bites it 28 minutes in.

ThisBethesdaSea

Actors are given their scenes...and it's safe to assume, the entirety of this woman's work is 28 minutes...NOT at page 28...that doesn't even make chronological sense from a filmmakers perspective.

Each page of script typically equals to a minute of screen time.

28 minutes = 28 pages of dialogue and/or total screen time.

NOT page 28 ;)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: OhYouWantSomeOfThis on Jan 17, 2012, 01:04:24 AM
Yeah but how would she know which scenes make it to the final cut? She's most certainly going by the script, in which we can assume she dies on page 28(1pg/minute).

Hell, a lot of main characters in movies only have about half an hour of screen time. Face it guys, the audience of today wouldn't be able to handle the slow-burn of Alien, she bites it 28 minutes in.

It's not the audience. It's the producers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed