AvP Franchise Dead, Long Live Predator?

Started by Darkness, Sep 22, 2008, 09:30:06 PM

Author
AvP Franchise Dead, Long Live Predator? (Read 29,862 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

The AVP franchise still has a lot of untapped potential. Even though I feel the Strause Bros. effectively mutilated our beloved creatures, canon, and the franchise, I don't believe it's beyond saving. There's plenty left to do. So long as Fox invests in a high quality film, sticks to established canon as a basis, and don't rush it. It's a very tall order for Fox Studios, though. *sigh*  Personally, I think both the Alien and Predator stand alone franchises have more than enough kick left for one last film each. But it has to be done juuuuuust right. Or their 'gonna crap on the fans again. And one more "Fox-crap-on-fan-film" might end up causing blood shed. lol    :P     :D  

jimmylace

'we've done all we can with AvP' f**k YOU DAVIS - HOW ABOUT A FILM IN SPACE?!?!?!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1

MrFacehug

Oh, and I read that script that RakaiThwei posted, and it was really good. If they just remove the team up and rewrite that part, I'd totally go with that script.

Keyes

Personally I'd rather have Alien5 next with Ripley, but Arnold returning to Predator has to be the next best thing surely?

Sulaco

Sulaco

I truley believe P3 will be like T3 too much time off and watered down, and huge disapointment. Better stick with AvP, because it can't get any worse. Please don't destroy the predator franchise FOX, but you will and I'll pay to see it! How f*cked up is that?

predatorfandrc90

dude mayde they scored up with avp but theres alout they could still due and you have to admit the fight sceanes were good    ;D  

predatorfandrc90

and i agree with alienmv they both were good even if they did mess up   ;D  

predatorfandrc90

hey nish nish if you gave up hope on avp then you shouldnt be on this site

JordanLee

Well it's obvious John Davis would say this because the more and more involved he is with the films, the more and more Predator we get, because we know John Davis loves his baby!    ::)  

Plisskenetic

Plisskenetic

I don't believe the AvP films should stop at this point at all --- cos i don't think they've been given their justice yet!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed