Alien Warrior vs T-850 Endoskeleton (unarmed)

Started by Horhey, Dec 06, 2007, 03:18:42 PM

Author
Alien Warrior vs T-850 Endoskeleton (unarmed) (Read 7,924 times)

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: Khan on Dec 07, 2007, 04:38:09 AM
Quote from: happypred on Dec 07, 2007, 03:51:50 AM
It's a tough one but I'd say terminator edges it

Ecspecially the T-X. If it was the T-X, hands down the T-X would win.

The T-X would just shoot it with the plasma cannon.  T-X could pobably take on a small hive.

Porkus Maximus

QuoteBut are you sure that the acid could melt throught anything from earth?

I would say it can.  It appears to eat through anything with ridiculous speed.

Horhey

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 06, 2007, 09:10:06 PM
in terminator 3 the t-850 holds up a giant blast door thats like 40 feet tall and 3 feet wide... at 1 point with 1 arm.  :o

the terminator is just too strong for an alien to take on. the only way the alien could win would be if its acid got on the terminator.

They are stronger cause of the hydrolics, so if it gets ahold of an Alien it could just rip it apart or punch it's head off. But if the Alien is strong enough to damage an Endo (open question) than I think the fight could go either way. The Alien is faster, more agile, and it has the reach advantage.

daimyo-predator

I think the alien, remember, it can cloak, as per AvP, and from the dight view from T1, the T-850 has no radar, plus the aliens are pretty smart to, in one of the alien movies, they have a ship, all the T-850 or T-X have is programing.

Commander Aun

Quote from: wolf-predator on Dec 07, 2007, 04:39:57 PM
I think the alien, remember, it can cloak, as per AvP, and from the dight view from T1, the T-850 has no radar, plus the aliens are pretty smart to, in one of the alien movies, they have a ship, all the T-850 or T-X have is programing.

The aliens dont have a ship. Also, they cant cloak. Are you smoking crack or something?

happypred

clearly this boy doesn't know what he's talking about...

Horhey

Maybe you signed up here to soon. Gotta crawl b4 u walk, and all that.

BlkSoul

Man ur one sad Pred fan if u are one ofcorse and if ur an Alien fan a Pray for the poor things.
The Alien has reach advantige but also remember that Caltic whent hand to hand so the t-850 and t-x could make it to

ep40

He doesn't see the diference between alien and predator. He thinks that this is the same species.

AvPvTerminator

Lol, this guy need to get a clue

REYALS

Well, the ALIEN would have the advantage with the whole acid for blood thing, but the T-850 would have the whole hydraulic strength at his advantage. Hmmm? If it all came down to the ALIEN, and the T-850 mano e mano... I would have to go with the T-850. It would simply rip the ALIEN apart limb by limb (although it would have to get ahold of it first, 'cause the Terminators arent as fast as the ALIEN).

Destroyer

How do we know that a Terminator has detailed files on Alien anatomy?

It might just stand there going "Does not compute..."

Any computer system is only as good as its programming.

ep40

Quote from: Destroyer on Dec 08, 2007, 10:03:01 PM
How do we know that a Terminator has detailed files on Alien anatomy?

It might just stand there going "Does not compute..."

Any computer system is only as good as its programming.
I readed yesterday some fan art story which depicted Terminators having problems to get off Predators, so with Aliens they might have similar problems.

Cromartie

aliens have an Exoskeleton not a skeleton so no neck!

wouldnt the T850 be acid protected?

plus the terminators are only so hard to kill in the films because the humans dont have plasma weapons which punch through the terminators armour like a knife through butter. armour peircing bullets would work too.

D-101

T-850

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed