Predator vs Master Cheif

Started by WisePredator, Jun 30, 2007, 05:41:24 PM

Author
Predator vs Master Cheif (Read 14,135 times)

happypred

happypred

how about Master Chief versus a Xenomorph?

would the Alien get steamrolled over?

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: happypred on Jul 02, 2007, 02:38:30 AM
how about Master Chief versus a Xenomorph?

would the Alien get steamrolled over?

Master Chief would take out an alien, no problem. It would be a bit more difficult to take out a pred, especially if he is weaponless.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Or if the Pred is an elder, goodbye Spartans :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

Master Chief would use Cortona to tap into the pred's computer system and control his smart disc, vision modes, cloaking and plasma caster.  She would make his vision modes switch every 1.5 seconds and drive him insane. The predator would try to throw his disc and it would be disabled in mid flight.  MC would either pick it up and throw it at him or ram it through his stomach.  Predators seem to die when that happens.  That or she'll control the plasma caster and blow his head off... So many different ways the Predator would be killed.  After the cloak is bypassed, he can use his rocket launcher, Machine guns, sniper rifle and so on...

Trust me, it doesn't matter what year it is Shadowpred, a 50 cal will kill just the same as it did when it was first created.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

He wouldn't know how to operate shit. even if he could hack in( which would imply the pred hadn't already stealthily killed him  :P ) his little Cortona -wtf ever that is- wouldn't be able to read predator language, and their tech is WAY different from anything MC has ever seen.

Cellien

Cellien

To the people saying Halo is overrated, that has nothing to do with the fictional character vs. another fictional character.   ::)

That said, if you go by the games of Halo and the movies of Predator.. its undeniable that Master Chief would win.  He can battle a whole army of covenant (Elites, Brutes, Hunters) nearly all at once and not to mention the Elites are damn near the same as a Predator. 

Master Chief was made to fight armys, not one alien.  An army of Predators may beat him, but not one.  F*ckin Danny Glover defeated one lol.. And you think a Spartan cant? lol...

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 02, 2007, 03:52:40 PM
He wouldn't know how to operate shit. even if he could hack in( which would imply the pred hadn't already stealthily killed him  :P ) his little Cortona -wtf ever that is- wouldn't be able to read predator language, and their tech is WAY different from anything MC has ever seen.

Have you read the novels or played the game? He knows how to use alien tech.  Cortona can also understand alien language.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

EVERY alien language in existance? I don't think so. I watch alien/predator/godzilla movies and I still find that to be ridiculous. And I said on the first page: I have seen the game. I know a kid who thinks MC can pawn anything he looks at funny.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 02, 2007, 04:26:46 PM
EVERY alien language in existance? I don't think so. I watch alien/predator/godzilla movies and I still find that to be ridiculous. And I said on the first page: I have seen the game. I know a kid who thinks MC can pawn anything he looks at funny.

OK, all of your credibility just flew out the window.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Knowing every alien language makes cheif overrated, and a know-it-all.
The Predator is a completly new species to Cheif, as Cheif has already fought the Elites
(Which are a copy of the Predator, the mandibles and cloaking)which makes him used to them, but not the Predator, Cheif can probably take down an Unlbooded Predator(that's if it doesn't stealth attack him), but not Blooded or Fully Blooded.

So, Cheif won't know what hit him, when the Smart Disc cuts off his head(Or is just decapitated with a quick stealth attack)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: CityHunter on Jul 02, 2007, 05:32:50 PM
The Predator is a completly new species to Cheif, as Cheif has already fought the Elites
(Which are a copy of the Predator, the mandibles and cloaking)which makes him used to them, but not the Predator, Cheif can probably take down an Unlbooded Predator(that's if it doesn't stealth attack him), but not Blooded or Fully Blooded.

So, Cheif won't know what hit him, when the Smart Disc cuts off his head(Or is just decapitated with a quick stealth attack)

All I got to say is read my above post.  There is no way ONE Predator can beat Master Chief specially when Danny Glover beat one.  :D

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Cellien on Jul 02, 2007, 05:44:05 PM
All I got to say is read my above post.  There is no way ONE Predator can beat Master Chief specially when Danny Glover beat one.  :D

If I remember Keyes did something to disable the Predator's cloaking, thus making him, the Predator, an easy target, the Pred can always stealth attack MC, that's how he always get's his prey 8)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: CityHunter on Jul 02, 2007, 05:32:50 PM

OMG  ::)  MC is so totally screwed! LOL...

Quote from: CityHunter on Jul 02, 2007, 06:07:36 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Jul 02, 2007, 05:44:05 PM

If I remember Keyes did something to disable the Predator's cloaking, thus making him, the Predator, an easy target, the Pred can always stealth attack MC, that's how he always get's his prey 8)

Keye's didn't do it intentionally,the sprinkler system did it.

WisePredator

WisePredator

No, before, he tried to cloak but it wouldn't work, either way the Pred still got screwed, and that would be the only way Cheif could kill him.

Vader the White

Vader the White

If I was controling MC, his head would be gone in 5 secs.

It would be close, very close.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed