Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 33,633 times)

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

um. . .okay, why not!   :'(  

SHREK

SHREK

in 1 and a half hours is sunday so........so much for the trailer being out 2day but lets b honest did any of us reall think it would be out 2day??    ::)  

Ok5

Ok5

Where is trailer?

COCKroach

COCKroach

grrrr agreed shrek as a fellow brit i am annoyed... tho knew from this morning it would nt be out as apple always has em out first thing... waiting for www.roguecrocodile.com (by wolf creek director) & avpR so much .... im not patient in the slightest so will just have to drown my sorrows in irish cider... colin when will u put us out of our misery? so excited/disappointed!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

SHREK are you in London, cause I love Europe but, dude, in the US it is still Friday, so for you, that sucks, for us we still have hope for this week/weekend

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

SHREK are you in London, cause I love Europe but, dude, in the US it is still Friday, so for you, that sucks, for us we still have hope for this week/weekend

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

guess you are by COCKroach's comment "Shrek as a fellow brit" but I didn't mean to post that twice.

SHREK

SHREK

lol im in birmingham ' the 2nd city of england' basically where every1 gets stabbed, robbed and shot    ::)   its now nerly 11 oclok and umm no trailer    :-\  

SHREK

SHREK

so in the US its about 6 o'clock now? so theres still hope?......probably not    ::)  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I know where that is, sounds like a lovely place to live. well it is only 6:00 in Florida, that where I am. Still Friday.

SHREK

SHREK

wooops i sed it was nearly sunday lol....i meant its nearly saturday     :D  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Oh, well . . .that changes things, I'm about six more hours away from Saturday.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

trailer where are you? tomorrow? are you sure?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Oh where oh where could The trailer be, oh where oh where could it be? With its action packed footage of Preds and Aliens, oh where or where could it BE! As you can tell I'm a musician. (no u probally could not tell that so nevermind)

cockroach

cockroach

stillll grrrrrrr bring on predalien already & hopefully queen chest/face/adult/er!! brum land is fun im from london. do we actually think the queen will appear? from colins 'she' comment i doubt it tho that may be a good thing if they work the predalien well.... thoooo the predators must have a plentiful amount of facehuggers aboard the ship if theres no queen? agreed?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed