Juan Riedinger AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2007, 08:51:33 PM

Author
Juan Riedinger AvP2 Interview (Read 6,398 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Alien Experience have done a new interview with one of the actors in AvP2. Juan Riedinger will be playing a character called Scotty. The interview doesn’t reveal a whole lot of info. But the part about the character he’s playing is interesting nonetheless.

AXP: Without giving too much away, can you tell us a little about your character ‘Scotty’? Like his relationship with the other characters for example?

JR: He's a bit of a half-wit who works at a sporting-goods store with his buddy Earl (Rainbow Francks). The two are caught off guard by some commotion, and crazy things happen. I think that's about all I can say.

I’ve gotta say I’m disappointed that Rainbow Francks didn’t get some form of military role in AvP2. I really thought he would have.

Corporal Hicks

E.R.F would have made a kickass soldier. I bet you he takes up arms.    :P  

Danger Close

I met Rainbow in Toronto, when he worked at Much Music.... nice guy, got a photo too.

Corporal Hicks

R.S.F even.    ???    Care to share Fawdrey?

Danger Close

R.S.F. ? Sorry Im not up on all the Computer lingo, But I will see if I can get an electronic copy to post for you guys. It was about 5 years ago, before i went digital.

Corporal Hicks

Rainbow Sun Francks   :P  

Danger Close

He was the VJ that day, I was passing through, having just finished a military course (Para-Trooper), and he helped me get on TV with Ed the Sock. Later I was outside and chatted with Rainbow and got a picture. At the time he only went by Rainbow Sun.

Hankerson

Hankerson

I love Rainbow Francks on “Stargate: Atlantis”! He’s got some experience when it comes to blasting aliens. You can bet your but he’ll kick but and take names.

Ermac

Ermac

So these guys are like a couple of Clerks slackers who suddenly get caught up with Aliens and Predators? This franchise has gone so far downhill it's beyond parody.

Vasquez

Vasquez

Obviously, his character dies.    :P  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I hope the goody goody characters die real fast so we get more Military, Predator and Alien action!   :)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

f**k you Alien Experience! You stole my interview!!! I was going to interview him, but he declined, "you guys already interviewed him".

SiL

SiL

Whoa, man, calm down   ???  

Hicks

Hicks

Quotef**k you Alien Experience! You stole my interview!!! I was going to interview him, but he declined, "you guys already interviewed him".
Huh? Anyone know who this clown is?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Clown...good one    :)    Anyway, I am interviewing four cast members, but it's three now, since they interviewed the same guy I was on the same day and basically the same questions, they just got to him earlier.  *breaths heavy sigh*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed