AvPGalaxy Exclusive: James Franco To Appear in Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 09, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive: James Franco To Appear in Alien: Covenant! (Read 58,446 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: CainsSon on Dec 09, 2016, 07:22:24 PM
Hmmmm, well. If he doesnt die in cryosleep (heh) then perhaps they are setting us up to see him in the sequel?

We know that the Covenant ship stays in orbit while the crew lands on Paradise and then later returns to the Covenant. So my thinking based on what we saw in the leaked stuff, is there drop ship explodes and they can't get off the surface. Who knows maybe The Covenant itself, loses communications and never learns what happens to the crew on the surface of Paradise.

But how do we know that the Covenant ship stays in orbit while the crew lands on Paradise and then later returns to the Covenant? And why would the Covenant never learn what happened to the crew on the surface of Paradise if we know that the crew later returns to the Covenant?  ???

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Ah I think I've got it now. The landing party escapes Paradise using the Derelict and then attaches itself to the Covenant when the Alien busts out. Some things happen but then the Covenant with the Derelict on top crash on LV 426. Meaning that Cave down below is not the Derelict but the Covenant!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 09, 2016, 10:05:45 PM
Ah I think I've got it now. The landing party escapes Paradise using the Derelict and then attaches itself to the Convent when the Alien busts out. Some things happen but then the Covenant with the Derelict on top crash on LV 426. Meaning that Cave down below is not the Derelict but the Covenant!

Okay, but how and where do the nuns enter into all of this?  ???

whiterabbit

Yea that was a type-o but shit there could be a convent on top of the Covenant. I mean shit it makes sense; if I were to place a convent anywhere that is exactly where I'd put it.

They all become the eggzzzz, that's where it all ends!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's certainly possible, who knows? Maybe they took some inspiration from Vincent Ward's Alien III script.

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 09, 2016, 04:25:02 PM
QuoteFranco will be appearing in Alien: Covenant as Branson, the captain of the Covenant and husband of Katherine Waterson' Daniels. Franco's appearance in Alien: Covenant will only be brief, though. He appears in the first ten minutes or so of the film with later small appearances.

Spoiler
Is the rumour that he dies in the beginning while still in cryosleep correct then Corporal? But how will he appear again later on? As a corpse, flashback or zombie?
[close]

You're right regarding the rumour. It seems that that mysterious person from imdb was right.

Scorpio

Never been the biggest fan of Franco but I don't hate him.  He's about on par with Charlize Theron for me.  He's certainly no Charles Dance, Tom Skerrit or Michael Wincott.  Glad he's not the lead.

Gazz

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 09, 2016, 10:19:11 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 09, 2016, 04:25:02 PM
QuoteFranco will be appearing in Alien: Covenant as Branson, the captain of the Covenant and husband of Katherine Waterson' Daniels. Franco's appearance in Alien: Covenant will only be brief, though. He appears in the first ten minutes or so of the film with later small appearances.

Spoiler
Is the rumour that he dies in the beginning while still in cryosleep correct then Corporal? But how will he appear again later on? As a corpse, flashback or zombie?
[close]

You're right regarding the rumour. It seems that that mysterious person from imdb was right.

What else did this IMDB user say?

DarkXeno

That's pretty bitching that McBride and Franco are appearing in a horror flick especially an Alien one!

John Doe

Franco it´s an amazing actor, check Milk or 127 hours. Ridley has a great eye.

NickisSmart

That he does. He turned out a great performance from Nic Cage in Matchstick Men. I think he can pull another rabbit out of a hat, with Franco. Franco's the sort of actor that is good, but just needs a little bit of a push, every now and then.

Pvt. Himmel

Again more info regarding Covenant has been leaked!!!

This time there is detailed description of James Franco's fate, and the other scenes he is in!!

Spoiler
Quote     He dies trapped in his cryo chamber after an accident that happens to Covenant.

You can't really tell it's him though cuz he's wearing like a balaclava and only see his eyes. After that you can see him clearly but only in a video message he had previously sent his wife,(as he is scaling a mountain cliff). She watches it after the crew has a funeral for him and repairs are made to the ship - that's pretty much it for Franco's role!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/board/thread/264001053?p=2         
[close]

BishopShouldGo

All this brouhaha for a Patrick Wilson sized role.

windebieste

Well, it can't be any worse than Mark Hamill being credited with a Starring role in 'The Force Awakens'. 

That's just laughable.

-Windebieste.

SiL

That was a good way to mislead audiences about his involvement, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed