NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,074 times)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 26, 2020, 08:20:24 AM
Is there a scan of all NECA's figure background stories somewhere?

I tracked down a few of the backs. I don't have them all saved (there's about 100 right?) but putting them up in a thread somewhere would be helpful in assisting people looking for Lore. I got about 11 of these saved.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jun 02, 2020, 05:09:13 PM

I tracked down a few of the backs. I don't have them all saved (there's about 100 right?) but putting them up in a thread somewhere would be helpful in assisting people looking for Lore. I got about 11 of these saved.

I've got some too.  If you have a place to post them I'd be glad to add some

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 02, 2020, 04:51:59 PM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 01, 2020, 01:25:04 AM
Quote from: Mister Skeezler on May 29, 2020, 03:44:49 PM
Out of curiosity, what about Hish do you not like? Are they all that different? I kind of half look at stuff outside the films.

Basically everything about the Hish... The whole hermaphrodite aspect of the Hish (or to be more accurate, the gender swapping), the Hish being more conquerors and slavers than Hunters and Warriors, the Kill-Gland aspect which required them to take a medicine to control themselves, Hish pups using remote controlled humans to play Mortal Kombat with them, the whole setting fire to Hish pups right after birth to prove who's worthy to survive...

As someone who's never actually read any Predator novels I never knew exactly why people would always say "I never liked the Hish or their portrayal" etc. until now. Yeeeah that doesn't sound too hot.

I would imagine the concept of the Hish would have died long ago, even with Flesh and Blood doing it ok... why care about something made up in one novel hated by most of the fanbase over 10 years ago? The guy that wrote Forever Midnight also wrote Steel Egg and you don't see stuff from that novel being brought up anymore.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lightsyder on Jun 02, 2020, 06:23:57 PM

Either of you feel free to start a new thead!

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 03, 2020, 11:56:50 AM
Quote from: lightsyder on Jun 02, 2020, 06:23:57 PM

Either of you feel free to start a new thead!

New thread started!

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=63889.0

dHunter333

dHunter333

A lot of people seem to be getting their Alpha Predator. Neca has not put it on their eBay or Amazon stores yet...where are people getting him from?

lightsyder

lightsyder

I think he was briefly available on their eBay store.  Possibly twice but with quick sellouts

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 18, 2020, 03:55:00 AM
A lot of people seem to be getting their Alpha Predator. Neca has not put it on their eBay or Amazon stores yet...where are people getting him from?

I got mine from their eBay store. I was originally gonna get them from the Amazon store but they sold out, and then they sold out on their eBay store, but they restocked the eBay store 2 days later so I pulled the trigger the minute I saw them.

Voodoo Magic

dHunter333

dHunter333

If anyone knows somewhere that has him in stock, let me know. I don't know how I missed him...was checking daily...

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 21, 2020, 12:34:08 AM
If anyone knows somewhere that has him in stock, let me know. I don't know how I missed him...was checking daily...

Big bad toy store still doing pre-orders?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Entertainment Earth still seems to be accepting pre-orders.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: lightsyder on Jun 21, 2020, 01:00:32 AM
Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 21, 2020, 12:34:08 AM

Big bad toy store still doing pre-orders?
I've had him on preorder with BBTS for months now.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Randy recently said Wolf is due in 2021. But what he really meant to say is it'll be delayed 4 more times for a maybe release in 2023. :-[

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

In the mists of the post apocalyptic wasteland of the future where mankind is ruled by either robot overlords or highly evolved ape overlords, Neca finally releases the Ultimate Wolf Predator figure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed