Will we get an extended cut on Blu Ray?

Started by BonesawT101, May 22, 2017, 06:38:13 PM

Author
Will we get an extended cut on Blu Ray? (Read 29,229 times)

Protozoid

Disagree. This was a really choppy narrative. More so than Prometheus, the cuts are really obvious and harmful. And the unsurosising surprise fourth act is pointless and boring. This one needs a longer cut. The story is cut to shreds. Both prologues should have been in the film, and probably some of the other deleted scenes. Walter had shockingly little screen time. The buildup between him and David is really underdeveloped and appears to happen in minutes. This was a badly cut film, narratively speaking. Although, the script was also quite weak, which is where the real narrative, structural, and character issues are inherited. This movie just doesn't work, IMO.

juxtapose

juxtapose

it's interesting to see how polarizing this movie is. .the very thing i loved about this filming experience is the very thing that others hate. . I felt david and walter took up way enought screen time for instance. .they even kissed. .would u have been more satisfied if they got married and adopted a baby neo?. .i am gay so it would!nt have bothered me much. .i was in for this movie cause of the action . .the gore. .the neo's and ultimately the big awesome f**king acid bleeding chap f**ker with the extended jaw. . .i got to see him like never before. .what i did not get was the love for the opening scene with weyland. .did not hate it. .but it was probably the least memorably scene IMO. .but i am glad others enjoyed it more. .even the flute scene was not quite as munchy as i thought it might be. .but i did not really mind it either. .their was plenty of scenes which i knew about before going into the threater wich i did not think was gonna please me much. .but their was plenty. .the wheatfield attack and the last 20 minutes on the covenant. . Loved it!

NOOO

NOOO

I want longer cut. I felt like it was missing 30 mins for the ending. Apparently I was right. it needs to be longer

D88M

it has become a trend in hollywood to release incomplete and mutilated movies, even lying with trailers putting stuff that is not in the finished movie (Power Rangers, Covenant/Prometheus, BvS, Suicide Squad, anything from the mcu, etc, the list is endless)

Alionic

I can't believe the Xeno jumping around the red hallway towards the camera wasn't in the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed