O'Bannon Hates...Everything?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 20, 2007, 12:10:48 AM

Author
O'Bannon Hates...Everything? (Read 12,719 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

To me, the guy doesn't sound bitter; just someone who's managed to weather a lot of what the film industry threw at just about every writer, through those decades.  It's an interesting read, for historical value. Very insightful.  I don't know where his concept of Aliens becomnig Predators would have got the 'versus' theme from, though, as that would make them one and the same thing. I wouldn't agree with somehting like that being put on screen, but then, there's only a hint of it in that interview. The same which has been in others. I would need to know a lot more about it, before just condemning it, out of hand..

Starkiller

Starkiller

Even tho im a predator fan boy Alien is a better film than Predator & I agree with you Corporal Hicks about Fox being business people and not film makers   :(    The alien turning into a predator is a stupid idea/concept, lets not all dis dan tho, he did create the Alien which was executed well by giger and ridley in the original film    :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

P.S the original Alien and Predator films are two different films and you cant really compare them to each other    ;)   they are both special in their own way

Blaine

Blaine

Predator is definitely better than Alien.  Now comparing Predator and Aliens is a better comparison with Aliens taking it in a very very very close one.

Deco

Deco

Predator is better than alien

shakermakerman

My Dad can beat youre Dad up.....

Yautja666

Yautja666

Alien is good but Predator is Excellent.

Semaka

Semaka

Aliens is way better than any film in these franchises! It has action, it has horror, it has everything! I personally think that Predator 2 is better than Predator. What's so scary about a jungle and some soldiers being hunted in the daylight? Aliens is the best!

Predator-S

Predator-S

I don't know why everyone's fighting about this, but for me Alien is the best film of the entire franchise(s), Predator being a close second. While I like the predator more as a concept, the alien never seez to amaze me with it's beautiful design, sheer brutality and unique reproduction method. There is no doubt they are the best and scariest sci-fi creatures we've ever seen and we're lucky to have 'em.

killzonewith bladesandteet

you know I've  never heard such bollocks in my life.I mean really.

SHREK

SHREK

look i luv Predator but probably have to say that Alien is the better movie, then Predator is  joint second with Aliens

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

predator is way better than alien.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

without alien there would be no predator.  alien is better in every way.

Otnip

Otnip

Guys, this isn't about which film is better, its about this old and bitter writer.  Interesting interview, I wonder what he will think about the second.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

aliens is better than predator.  no wait, predator is better than aliens.  screw it, RODENTZ is better than all of em.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed