Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives! (Read 22,201 times)

Voodoo Magic

Illfonic confirmed it won't be coming to Xbox unfortunately. PS4 or PC are your only choices.

I bought my PS4 Pro last week, dropping hefty cash, all while trying forget the newer PS5 model is a mere 8 months away.  :-\

molasar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2020, 09:17:58 AM
Bit early for pre-load isn't it? It's not due for another month.

Some guy on youtube said he did it. That is why I am checking with you guys here.

BTW, I have it pre-ordered on PC but it is not available for pre-load yet.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Mar 23, 2020, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2020, 09:17:58 AM
Bit early for pre-load isn't it? It's not due for another month.

Some guy on youtube said he did it. That is why I am checking with you guys here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezkLmHSM_Y

BTW, I have it pre-ordered on PC but it is not available for pre-load yet.

Can we please, please, please make a drinking game where we do a shot everytime that guy says "so yeah"?   :laugh:

426Buddy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 23, 2020, 02:01:46 PM
Illfonic confirmed it won't be coming to Xbox unfortunately. PS4 or PC are your only choices.

I bought my PS4 Pro last week, dropping hefty cash, all while trying forget the newer PS5 model is a mere 8 months away.  :-\

That sucks, looks like i'm not playing this one.

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 23, 2020, 02:51:24 PM
Can we please, please, please make a drinking game where we do a shot everytime that guy says "so yeah"?   :laugh:

So yeah, you guys downloaded it like the "so yeah" guy did or you did not?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Mar 23, 2020, 04:09:11 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 23, 2020, 02:51:24 PM

So yeah, you guys downloaded it like the "so yeah" guy did or you did not?

I haven't even broken the seal on the PS4 box yet.  :laugh:

Maybe tonight!

Kailem

That's just the countdown timer you get when you pre-order digitally that tells you when it'll be playable. Like Hicks said, if they do a pre-load it won't be for at least another month yet.

Voodoo Magic

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Mar 23, 2020, 07:11:02 PM
That's just the countdown timer you get when you pre-order digitally that tells you when it'll be playable. Like Hicks said, if they do a pre-load it won't be for at least another month yet.

The countdown timer still stays there even if you pre-load a pre-ordered game. So yeah. That is why I asked you guys about confirmation of the game's pre-load availability.

So yeah if you guys do not know how to check it, just let me know here. So yeah I will guide you then.

molasar

molasar

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

I finally set up the PS4 and as suspected I couldn't personally download the game. I just see the timer and I have the game pre-ordered. So who knows what that's about.

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 24, 2020, 12:35:17 PM
I finally set up the PS4 and as suspected I couldn't personally download the game. I just see the timer and I have the game pre-ordered. So who knows what that's about.

Thanks for checking it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

May I say was pre-ordering Predator: Hunting Grounds was worth it for the dynamic theme alone?  I've been playing Doom Eternal lately on PS4 and logging in and just being greeted with the iconic Predator theme music and imagery every time has just been a joy!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed